Author Topic: Secretary of State Pompeo Offers Congratulations Ahead of Communist China’s National Day, Makes Subt  (Read 190 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Secretary of State Pompeo Offers Congratulations Ahead of Communist China’s National Day, Makes Subtle Revision From His 2018 Remarks
By Leo Timm  September 28, 2019

With the 70th anniversary of the People’s Republic of China’s establishment coming up on Oct. 1, the U.S. Department of State has issued a short statement of goodwill from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo addressing the Chinese people:

“On behalf of the people of the United States, I offer congratulations to the people of China as you celebrate your National Day on October 1.

The United States wishes the people of China happiness, health, peace and prosperity in the year to come.”

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/secretary-of-state-pompeo-offers-congratulations-ahead-of-communist-chinas-national-day-but-with-subtle-revision-from-his-2018-remarks_3099700.html

OK, I won't make a big fuss of it, I guess the official PRC, People's Republic of China turns 70, October 1st.  Certainly nothing for us to mark here but other articles are welcome if anyone wants to post such.