Author Topic: It’s Now Against The Law in New York City to Say ‘Illegal Alien’ in ‘Hateful’ Way  (Read 952 times)

rangerrebew

It’s Now Against The Law in New York City to Say ‘Illegal Alien’ in ‘Hateful’ Way

You can trash white people all day long in New York City, but don’t you dare call someone an “illegal alien” in a “hateful” way, because that’s now against the law.

Written by Missy Crane

You can trash white people all day long in New York City, but don’t you dare call someone an “illegal alien” in a “hateful” way, because that’s now against the law.

Yep, that’s the new law of the land in the Big Apple, and if you don’t abide by it, you could be paying fines up to $250,000.

Nope, we’re not joking.

https://www.waynedupree.com/new-york-city-illegal-alien/?source=right-rail-recent

Offline PeteS in CA

So if you call a dude(tte) an illegal alien while beating the crap out of them, say it in a loving tone. yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I certainly hope a First Amendment court challenge is in the works.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Nothing in the city surprises me anymore.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline musiclady

Nothing in the city surprises me anymore.

It seems that it's being run by five year olds.

Mommy!!  He was mean to me!! Punish him!!

Yikes.  *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just another liberal attempt to paint illegals as something they are not. IOWs to call evil good, and good evil.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline musiclady

Just another liberal attempt to paint illegals as something they are not. IOWs to call evil good, and good evil.

That is what leftists do.  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

New York City Will Fine You for Saying ‘Illegal Alien.’ That’s an Assault on the Constitution.

Hans von Spakovsky  Patrick Featherston / October 03, 2019

The propaganda, surveillance, and censorship of Big Brother in George Orwell’s novel “1984” has now arrived in New York.

The city’s Commission on Human Rights recently released new legal enforcement guidelines that ban the use of the term “illegal alien” by employers, housing providers (including hotels), and law enforcement as “discriminatory.” Violators can be punished with exorbitant and punitive fines—up to $250,000 per offense.

In other words, the city will now censor and penalize anyone for using the correct legal term that has been used in both federal immigration law and numerous court decisions, including by the Supreme Court.

This is an outrageous violation of the First Amendment.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/10/03/new-york-city-will-fine-you-for-saying-illegal-alien-thats-an-assault-on-the-constitution/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=new-york-city-will-fine-you-for-saying-illegal-alien-thats-an-assault-on-the-constitution&
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 11:26:39 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's going to have to be "a test case" in order to get this overturned.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A number of years ago, Arizona passed an Amendment to its Constitution requiring English for official communication.  SCOTUS threw is out on "free speech" grounds.  If the Court is to be "consistent" (stop laughing!), this will also be thrown out, lock, stock and barrel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is crap passed by the cities  Commission on Human Rights.   What a joke.

These are the same people who demand you bake me a gay cake or take my fag wedding video. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

Been to NYC a few times.  Won't go there now.  It's like a communist country surrounded by the rest of the United States.  And its mayor wanted to become president to turn the rest of the country into NYC.  Thank goodness he dropped out. 

It's a shame because New York City has so much to see and do from an historic, cultural and entertainment standpoint.  But it's too  noisy, too crowded and now it's too restrictive.   No thank you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

This is just another way the left seeks to make criminals of those with whom they have political disagreements. Next up, cattle cars & re-education camps.

It's funny how similar they are, from age to age.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Merged topics....

Thank you @Cyber Liberty

Here’s a donut 🍩 for your trouble. Chocolate donut!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️