Author Topic: Support for Trump impeachment rises 12 points in new poll  (Read 624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support for Trump impeachment rises 12 points in new poll
« on: September 27, 2019, 07:30:41 pm »
Support for Trump impeachment rises 12 points in new poll

9/27/2019

A new Hill-HarrisX survey on Friday found support for impeachment proceedings against President Trump has risen 12 points compared to a similar poll conducted three months ago.

The survey was conducted on Sept. 26-27, just days after House Democrats started a formal impeachment inquiry over a whistleblower complaint involving Trump’s communications with Ukraine.

The poll showed 47 percent of respondents support that decision, up 12 points from a similar survey in June, which asked whether Democrats should begin impeachment proceedings.

Meanwhile, opposition to impeachment dipped 3 points to 42 percent, while 11 percent of those polled in the new survey said they weren't sure or didn't know.

The Hill-HarrisX survey surveyed among 1,001 voters and the margin of error was 3.1 percentage points.

more
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/463408-support-for-impeachment-rises-12-points-in-new-poll
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 07:31:36 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Support for Trump impeachment rises 12 points in new poll
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 07:33:28 pm »
All we have is Hannity and Team to fight back...Nothing from the Repub Senators...Lindsey where are you?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 07:40:59 pm »
Students want Trump impeachment, but can't name a reason why.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 07:54:41 pm »
Anyone who talks of impeachment as if it’s a legit constitutional option here is a flat liar.

They need to be called out for the pigmy tyrants they are.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 08:07:05 pm »
All we have is Hannity and Team to fight back...Nothing from the Repub Senators...Lindsey where are you?

Please stop saying this --- it simply is not true. 

I've been posting the videos of GOP congresscritters. Senators, pundits, legal scholors, et al on the Trump Twitter Thread …. THIS  is why I brought back that tread @mystery-ak … to give the President and Republicans a chance at equal time. You're not going to find what I've posted in the newspapers and political magazines.    Please … visit the thread. 

I've also posted several articles in the Impeachment 45 (nice title, BTW  **nononono* ) Sub-forum about individual Republicans and their support for the President.   Please try to read these articles, too.  I understand if you do not have the time to do this .. but please, stop the hand-wringing and promoting despair --- the Republican team is solid.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:10:34 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 08:09:01 pm »
Here's a must see video from the 2020 campaign.  It's starting to publish some amazing videos and campaign ads …

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account  @realDonaldTrump

I AM DRAINING THE SWAMP!

(Must see campaign) Video at link: 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1177669563477118976

12:41 PM - 27 Sep 2019

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 08:11:21 pm »
China, NK, Iran, Syria, the Wall, among several extremely serious matters, are on the boil.
And where is Trump??? Why immersed is the Ukraine whirlpool, which is of his own making.
His fans can say anything they wish but absolutely nothing good can come of this latest rumpus 
for those who truly matter; average people!!!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 08:12:24 pm »
Please stop saying this --- it simply is not true. 

I've been posting the videos of GOP congresscritters. Senators, pundits, legal scholors, et al on the Trump Twitter Thread …. THIS  is why I brought back that tread @mystery-ak … to give the President and Republicans a chance at equal time. You're not going to find what I've posted in the newspapers and political magazine.    Please … visit the thread. 

I've also posted several articles in the Impeachment 45 (nice title, BTW  **nononono* ) Sub-forum about individual Republicans and their support for the President.   Please try to read these articles, too.  I understand if you do not have the time to do this .. but please, stop the hand-wringing and promoting despair --- the Republican team is solid.

Where Are the Republicans?
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,377196.msg2062915.html#msg2062915

I'm not the only one that is upset..so is Rush...where are the Senate Committees? Shitless is working through the 2week break and wants to start hearings next week..where are the Senate Repubs..where is Lindsey??
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 08:16:54 pm »
China, NK, Iran, Syria, the Wall, among several extremely serious matters, are on the boil.
And where is Trump??? Why immersed is the Ukraine whirlpool, which is of his own making.
His fans can say anything they wish but absolutely nothing good can come of this latest rumpus 
for those who truly matter; average people!!!

Yeah that’s the plan - bury the public in BS scandal media, then claim the president is spending all his time covering his ass & isn’t working for the American people.

We’ll see how many stooges buy it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 08:38:59 pm »
Yeah that’s the plan - bury the public in BS scandal media, then claim the president is spending all his time covering his ass & isn’t working for the American people.

We’ll see how many stooges buy it.

goopo
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2019, 09:06:34 pm »
Maybe it wasn't as bad but it was still bad, they hated Bush, they did things then. Maybe they hate Trump more because he is actually more combative.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2019, 09:08:28 pm »
Maybe it wasn't as bad but it was still bad, they hated Bush, they did things then. Maybe they hate Trump more because he is actually more combative.

Or more effective.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 09:10:19 pm »
In time of war, truth is the first casualty.

Don’t believe the enemy media.

Wake up @Absalom we are at war, and they are illegally trying to take out our general. Don’t let that happen. Buck up.

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2019, 10:04:06 pm »
Where Are the Republicans?
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,377196.msg2062915.html#msg2062915

I'm not the only one that is upset..so is Rush...where are the Senate Committees? Shitless is working through the 2week break and wants to start hearings next week..where are the Senate Repubs..where is Lindsey??

I can't be any clearer @mystery-ak than I was in my first post to you.   I will not surrender to the hand-wringers. it's what Pelosi and the media are counting on.  It's why they bombard us with a never-ending tidal wave of shit.

As for Rush, he should be mobilizing his listeners to action with their congressional representatives, to getting in the car and driving to DC to join a million other Americans in a show of support for the President. Whining about Republicans in congress is counterproductive; it only demoralizes.   Maybe Rush is just too old and too worn out for this battle.  And that's too bad because this is the battle we've been heading toward for 25 years.

Maybe TBR isn't in a position to mobilize folks, but it is in a position to edify morale.  To this end, maybe every negative article on the President, his family, his communications, his facial expressions, his hair style, his weight; and every verbal fart from Anthony Scaramucci, et.al need not be posted.   

In their place perhaps the President's press conferences, campaign ads, meetings with foreign leaders; updates on the economy, the wall, immigration and demographic support; and interviews with the President's administration and advisors could be brought out of the shadows and given a place of prominence with some support from the TBR "management/moderator" team.  In our community we have the power to wrestle control of the message from the claws of Nancy Pelosi, AOC and Adam Shitful.  I propose we do it ... with relentless energy.

While it's been said "there is no time like the present"; we need to add this present time demands choosing. 

Besides, you'll feel better and react less as the political enemy wants if you're fighting, Nancy.  Take this from one who knows from firsthand experience.   happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2019, 10:49:19 pm »
I am not a hand-wringer...I am pissed with the lack of response in the Senate..Sure they are speaking out but so far that's all they are doing...I want them to start forming committees to investigate Biden & Son...

...and it didn't help when Lindsey announced on Fox that he is a good friend of Joe...what an incestuous hellhole DC is!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 10:51:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2019, 11:47:19 pm »
I am not a hand-wringer...I am pissed with the lack of response in the Senate..Sure they are speaking out but so far that's all they are doing...I want them to start forming committees to investigate Biden & Son...

...and it didn't help when Lindsey announced on Fox that he is a good friend of Joe...what an incestuous hellhole DC is!

You sound surprised @mystery-ak .  Do you not yet realize this is the genesis of the resistance and opposition to the President?  You call it an incestuous hellhole; others call it a corrupt deep state.    One or the other is going to win this.  The President or them.

Each of us needs to find OUR voice, use it loudly and often ... and not count on a wise man to emerge from a bubbling cauldron of corruption.  They are all part of this; Congress, the FBI, the CIA, the Courts.  At best, there is one degree of separation between the Joe Bidens, Hillary Clintons of this world and the rest in Washington.

We can only count on us to stop this overthrow from being finalized.  So I repeat my new favorite word:  "Mobilize" --- in any and all ways possible --- if there's a true wise man left he can then find us. 

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2019, 12:08:50 am »
    @Right_in_Virginia there are plenty of places on the Net where you can go for mobilizing the congregation for Trump, you're spinning your wheels here, preaching to your small but Loyal Choir because THIS is a Conservative Forum, first and foremost and to disagree with Management, Politically, does not prompt a Banning like TOS. 
    I prefer to keep it that way, Thank you very much.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2019, 12:48:18 am »
    @Right_in_Virginia there are plenty of places on the Net where you can go for mobilizing the congregation for Trump, you're spinning your wheels here, preaching to your small but Loyal Choir because THIS is a Conservative Forum, first and foremost and to disagree with Management, Politically, does not prompt a Banning like TOS. 

Is this really the time to dust off kneejerk responses from 2015 @corbe

The issue before us is the corrupt deep state or the President.  Not TBR or FreeRepublic.

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2019, 01:00:21 am »
  Eric Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @EricTrump 

UPDATE: We have now raised almost $15 million in small dollar donations (including 50,000 NEW donors) since @SpeakerPelosi started this impeachment charade 72 hrs ago! Unbelievable numbers!! Keep it going — you and the dems are handing @realDonaldTrump the win in 2020! 🤛👍🇺🇸

3:38 PM - 27 Sep 2019

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1177714227756314625

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2019, 01:14:42 am »

Just trying to understand here @corbe   So if the coup that has been going on which now indeed seems to be at its peak, is successful, then you are ok with a President Pelosi?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2019, 01:26:56 am »
Is this really the time to dust off kneejerk responses from 2015 @corbe

The issue before us is the corrupt deep state or the President.  Not TBR or FreeRepublic.

I disagree @Right_in_Virginia the OP was about another silly Trump poll, this far from the Election.  You, My Dear Lady brought up 'mobilizing the Troops' for Trump and questioned the Owner's sincerity in her Forum vision.  I am personally offended by that and pointed out just 2 things in my response:

A:  I like where TBR is, Politically
   B:  I can't login into Greedy Republic, Brietbart and CTH (as you can, I'm sure)

It ain't broke, don't fix it, besides you have plenty of alternatives out there
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2019, 01:31:29 am »
Just trying to understand here @corbe   So if the coup that has been going on which now indeed seems to be at its peak, is successful, then you are ok with a President Pelosi?

She'd be worse than a President Pence which would be worse than a President Trump. 
   At this point, (through 2024) we gotta dance with who brung us, Trump & GOP, as unpleasant as it is.  @libertybele

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2019, 04:08:37 am »

WTF?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2019, 04:25:07 am »

That's right.

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2019, 07:08:27 am »

I disagree @Right_in_Virginia the OP was about another silly Trump poll, this far from the Election.  You, My Dear Lady brought up 'mobilizing the Troops' for Trump and questioned the Owner's sincerity in her Forum vision.  I am personally offended by that and pointed out just 2 things in my response:

A:  I like where TBR is, Politically
   B:  I can't login into Greedy Republic, Brietbart and CTH (as you can, I'm sure)

It ain't broke, don't fix it, besides you have plenty of alternatives out there

Actually @corbe  the OP presents a "poll" on impeachment, not the election.  I, my dear boy, brought up edifying morale against the unrelenting tidal wave of false reporting and all around shit that will continue to come from the propaganda arm of the DNC, the MSM. 

You apparently do not agree that such edification would be an appropriate use of social media during this time.  On this, we shall agree to disagree.

I do apologize if my suggestion brought a return of your FR nightmares.  Neither FreeRepublic nor any other site was mentioned in my posts.  Bringing other forums into my posts was solely your fantasy.  I do hope such fantasies take leave of you so you're better able to understand what I'm saying without the distraction.

And please, do not flick me off with "there are other alternatives out there" again.  This dear lady has been around here a lot longer than you and is not going anywhere;  so play nice.