Author Topic: Zelensky begins his speech at UNGA with story about deceased opera singer Vasyl Slipak  (Read 197 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Zelensky begins his speech at UNGA with story about deceased opera singer Vasyl Slipak
“It is possible to be killed instead of being heard in the 21st century, - Zelensky noted
16:43, 25 September 2019

112 Agency

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has begun his speech at the UN General Assembly with the story about deceased Donbas fighter, opera singer Vasyl Slipak as 112 Ukraine reported.

“I will tell you one story. The story of a human whose meaning of life was to be heard. As this person had a gorgeous voice; he was called one of the best baritone and countertenor of the world. His voice sounded in the Carnegie Hall in New York, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, London Covent Garden and Paris Grand Opera. Each of you could hear his incredible singing. But there is an item, which will not allow to do it. It looks like this,” Zelensky said showing 12.7 mm bullet.

â€œ12.7 mm, which not just stopped his career (of Slipak, - 112.international); they stopped his life. By the way, it costs $10. And, unfortunately, on our planet, it is the cost of the human life. There are thousands of such stories. There are millions of such bullets. Welcome to 21st century – the century opportunities,” Zelensky stated.

Read more at: https://112.international/ukraine-top-news/zelensky-begins-his-speech-at-unga-with-story-about-deceased-opera-singer-vasyl-slipak-43907.html

So, I looked up this Vasyl Slipak:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Looks a bit like Nicholas Cage to me.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:11:02 pm by TomSea »