Author Topic: VOTER FRAUD: Michigan City Clerk Charged With Altering Hundreds Of 2018 Midterm Ballots  (Read 919 times)

rangerrebew

JUST IN! Prominent Dem Arrested, Charged With 6 Felony Charges

Posted By: Dean James September 25, 2019

OPINION AND NEWS by Dean James at Right Wing Tribune

Democrats… Let’s face it, the amount of corruption in the Democrat party is rampant but of course the lamestream media never covers it so it is our duty as Conservatives on the right to report the news that they ignore- make sense?

Okay, this article is about yet another corrupt, lawbreaking Dem getting busted for in a nutshell comitting major voter fraud.

And if she is found guilty, she is facing up to 14 years on the most serious of the offenses.

Did you see this on CNN? Of course you didn’t and never will. Of course I could be wrong but they have their hands full with their phony witch hunts and baseless attacks on President Trump as well as other important things like reporting fake news about the border crisis and distorting Trump’s excellent record as President.

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/09/25/prominent-dem-arrested/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sherikia Hawkins, who servers as a city clerk for Southfield
She's less prominent than Kim Davis. Come on.

The vote fraud (they swear never happens) is bad enough without exaggerating it with clickbait.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

Is there a reason the OP quote did not include details like the accused person's name, the city/county, or even the year? And a City Clerk is not a prominent leader of any party.

Clickbait.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VOTER FRAUD: Michigan City Clerk Charged With Altering Hundreds Of 2018 Midterm Ballots
Timothy Meads

@Timothy__Meads
|
Posted: Sep 24, 2019 4:15 PM

National Review's Jack Crowe reports that a Michigan city clerk, honored with a prestigious award by the state Democratic Party just this year, has been charged with six felony counts after being accused of altering 193 ballots during the 2018 midterm elections.

Sherikia Hawkins, a registered Democrat who earns more than $100,000 on the taxpayer's dime, "was arraigned Monday in Southfield on charges including falsifying returns or records, forgery of a public record, misconduct in office, and multiple counts of using a computer to commit a crime," reports Crowe.

Her arrest came after the Oakland County Clerk’s Office noticed that the ballots had "been changed to reflect that the voters failed to include a valid signature or return date, when all of the implicated voters had in fact included both items." The original ballots were later discovered in the trash.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/09/24/voter-fraud-michigan-clerk-charged-with-altering-ballots-in-2018-midterm-elections-n2553605?utm_content=bufferdcee6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer&fbclid=IwAR2l0vTk3TZ9ZlVYAnHjFROQlbEBvqjg5_ArzuwKUDwQe5jptKIOwWpMpuU
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No, voter fraud doesn't occur.

Offline mountaineer

What a tremendous surprise of epic proportions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What a tremendous surprise of epic proportions.

Horrific and completely unexpected even.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hawkins has clerked for 16 elections, including a tightly contested Congressional race in 2010 as a deputy clerk. Gary Peters, a Democrat, ended up winning that election by a mere 6,504 votes out of 245,055.

Hmmmmm.  Make one wonder.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

I hope Ms Hawkin’s time in the slammer is exceptionally miserable.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
At 66 years of age, I am REQUIRED to show photo id to purchase alcohol at the store.  It irks me to no end, but I do it, and it just makes sense that all voters do the same, show photo id to vote under the name they claim they are.  I have seen too many clips on national TV of people claiming they went and voted six times in a given election. 

Requiring photo id is not voter suppression.  And for those that are corrupting our voting system, throw the book at them!!!!!

Offline Polly Ticks

I hope Ms Hawkin’s time in the slammer is exceptionally miserable.

It will be interesting to see if she actually spends any time there.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline PeteS in CA

No, voter fraud doesn't occur.

It wasn't fraud, she was just recycling old ballots. Or something ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

At 66 years of age, I am REQUIRED to show photo id to purchase alcohol at the store.  It irks me to no end, but I do it, and it just makes sense that all voters do the same, show photo id to vote under the name they claim they are.  I have seen too many clips on national TV of people claiming they went and voted six times in a given election. 

Requiring photo id is not voter suppression.  And for those that are corrupting our voting system, throw the book at them!!!!!

Don't be irked.  It's the only time I get carded...since I was a kid. It makes me smile and I always mess with the kid just trying to do his/her job before selling liquor (not in a mean way). Sometimes you just have to make your own fun. happy77

I agree that there is no reason people should not show id to be  required to vote. It's a no brainer.

Offline Night Hides Not

Don't be irked.  It's the only time I get carded...since I was a kid. It makes me smile and I always mess with the kid just trying to do his/her job before selling liquor (not in a mean way). Sometimes you just have to make your own fun. happy77

I agree that there is no reason people should not show id to be  required to vote. It's a no brainer.

When I get carded in a restaurant, I smile at the waiter and say, "sorry, this isn't going to get you a bigger tip."

It was cute the first couple of times, but it got tedious.

Common sense no longer exists in the US.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline goatprairie

Horrific and completely unexpected even.
"I'm shocked....shocked to find out Dems are cheating with votes."

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

First black in that position, and she creates a felony.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline RetBobbyMI

Naw, say it ain’t so. And I’d bet she’s not alone. Better check all Demwit party clerks.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And now she is arraigned with multiple felonies.

Democratic clerk charged with altering nearly 200 midterm elections ballots

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/24/sherikia-hawkins-southfield-city-clerk-charged-alt/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RetBobbyMI

If you can’t trust city and county clerks in an election, who else is there to ensure election integrity?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"By Any Means Necessary"

Sherrika be auxiliiary member of da squad, too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln