Author Topic: Whistleblower's legal team, in statement, supports releasing full complaint to lawmakers  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whistleblower's legal team, in statement, supports releasing full complaint to lawmakers
By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

The legal team for the whistleblower who alleged that President Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Trump’s potential 2020 rival, Joe Biden, and his son wrote a statement Tuesday urging acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire to release the complaint to the Intelligence Oversight Committees.

"We support the bipartisan, unanimous resolution passed by the Senate regarding our client's lawful whistleblower complaint and call upon the acting director of national intelligence to transmit our complete disclosure to the two Intelligence Oversight Committees," the statement read.

The Republican-controlled Senate on Tuesday voted by unanimous consent for a resolution calling on the Trump administration to release to the Senate Intelligence Committee the whistleblower’s complaint. The Intelligence Committee has opened a bipartisan investigation into the complaint, and it was reported that the whistleblower may appear before the committee to give closed-door testimony.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblowers-legal-team-in-statement-supports-releasing-full-complaint-to-lawmakers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ah..he has a legal team :2popcorn:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Meh. Who cares about the complaint when we’re gonna see the actual transcripts tomorrow?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meh. Who cares about the complaint when we’re gonna see the actual transcripts tomorrow?

Chuck U Shumer already teed this ball up:  It's not what Trump said on the phone, it's blocking the release of the "dog-whistle blower" report that's impeachable.  Ya know.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Chuck U Shumer already teed this ball up:  It's not what Trump said on the phone, it's blocking the release of the "dog-whistle blower" report that's impeachable.  Ya know.

Yeah. Anyway we’ve definitely crossed the Rubicon with this sh*t. We’re in open revolt territory now.

Offline verga

This will not end well for the Dems. They are all hat and no cattle.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline aligncare

I remember Obama and Biden both said there was never even a hint of scandal in their administration.

*Crickets*

Amazing what you can get away with when the media has your back.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Why wouldn’t someone want legal representation, especially after what happened with whistleblowers, under the last admin? The Nation even had to join in on the criticism.

Obama's war on whistleblowers leaves administration insiders unscathed

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/16/whistleblowers-double-standard-obama-david-petraeus-chelsea-manning

Obama’s Crackdown on Whistleblowers

https://www.thenation.com/article/obamas-crackdown-whistleblowers/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“The anonymous person who filed a formal, uncorroborated complaint against Trump for allegedly asking a foreign leader to investigate corruption related to Biden now has a legal team that includes a Dem operative who worked for Schumer & Clinton.” @FDRLST https://t.co/cPlZVT0gUD— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) September 25, 2019

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Did you know:

The lawyer for the Ukraine “whistleblower” is a former staffer for Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton

How is it that the Clintons have connections to every single “impeachable offense” surrounding the president and his administration?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Did you know:

The lawyer for the Ukraine “whistleblower” is a former staffer for Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton

How is it that the Clintons have connections to every single “impeachable offense” surrounding the president and his administration?

So? Trump hired Emmet T. Flood, during the Mueller investigation. He was Clinton’s lawyer during the impeachment, 20 years ago. Jared Kushner has used Abbe Lowell, who defended Bob Menendez and Jamie Gorelick, of 9/11 fame, as his attorney for his security clearance issues. What are all these Dem defenders doing around the White House?

Also, this particular lawyer knows a thing or two about the process and realities of retaliation against those that speak out. His clearance was suspended, which ultimately led to his departure from the CIA. Just last month, Homeland Security, under this administration, determined the agency conducted a retaliatory investigation against Bakaj.

Bakaj then spoke with the intelligence community inspector general’s office (ICIG) about those concerns. According to source, superiors at the CIA interfered in interview with the ICIG to find out the whistleblowers’ names. Afterward, Bakaj’s security clearance was suspended and was put on administrative leave. A year later, in 2015, Bakaj retired from the CIA, and became a managing partner of Compass Rose Legal Group.

Over five years later, on August 8, 2019, external investigators reviewed Bakaj’s case and the Department of Homeland Security concluded that he was retaliated against by his superiors were trying to expose the whistleblowers in the office. While full conclusions remain classified, and Bakaj is not listed by name, his attorney Mark Zaid confirmed that it was him.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/andrew-p-bakaj/amp/

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2019/I16-NON-DHS-SID-18500.pdf
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I am sick and tired of this "whistleblower" halo.   Let's have a name, please.  I doubt he's a high-minded patriot,  but just another partisan with an axe to grind.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The person who filed the report is not a whistleblower and it sickens me that every last media talking head is using the term.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am sick and tired of this "whistleblower" halo.   Let's have a name, please.  I doubt he's a high-minded patriot,  but just another partisan with an axe to grind.

Spot On!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

And, he's not a whistleblower; the DNI has already made that determination.

Offline aligncare

The person who filed the report is not a whistleblower and it sickens me that every last media talking head is using the term.

They’ve controlled the narrative for decades. Only now have regular Americans awakened to the reality that the media has been acting as the propaganda arm for the democrat party.

I credit Rush Limbaugh for pioneering conservative talk radio 30-years ago and taking the slings and arrows to help make today’s new-found awareness of the media’s collusion with the democrats. possible.