Author Topic: Newt Gingrich: Impeachment Probe Will Bring Down Biden Family  (Read 414 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Newt Gingrich: Impeachment Probe Will Bring Down Biden Family
« on: September 29, 2019, 01:30:39 am »
Newt Gingrich: Impeachment Probe Will Bring Down Biden Family
By John Gizzi
Wednesday, 25 September 2019 05:46 PM Current | Bio | Archive

One of the driving forces behind the unsuccessful impeachment of President Bill Clinton in 1998 insists a similar move to impeach President Donald Trump "will ultimately lead to the Biden family and destroy Joe Biden's presidential candidacy."

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, R-Ga., voiced this view to Newsmax on Wednesday morning, less than 24 hours after current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, R-Calif., announced the impeachment process of Trump would begin in the House.

"Impeachment became a loser for us in 1998, and the polls already indicate it will be a loser for the Democrats in 2020," Gingrich told Newsmax.

Read more at: https://www.newsmax.com/john-gizzi/impeachment-hunter-biden-corruption-investigation/2019/09/25/id/934316/?oRef=mixi

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Newt Gingrich: Impeachment Probe Will Bring Down Biden Family
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 02:12:03 am »

One of the driving forces behind the unsuccessful impeachment of President Bill Clinton in 1998

What rewrite of history is this?

Clinton was impeached.

This idiot believes otherwise?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 02:27:00 am »
John Gizzi has an impressive background and is a respected conservative writer and a regular on Newsmax.

So, the Clinton incident went to the Senate for Trial? I'm foggy on all this myself but I take others words for it. It has been in the news, Clinton Impeached but not Removed I guess.

https://www.reference.com/history/president-bill-clinton-impeached-6e064bf5b22b8316

I see, Clinton was acquitted in the Senate, it states so at link.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 02:28:26 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 03:08:29 am »
One of the driving forces behind the unsuccessful impeachment of President Bill Clinton in 1998

What rewrite of history is this?

Clinton was impeached.

This idiot believes otherwise?

@IsailedawayfromFR

Perceptions! The common citizen believes impeachment means immediate removal from office,and removal from office is the result of a finding of guilty.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2019, 03:52:20 am »
Perceptions! The common citizen believes impeachment means immediate removal from office,and removal from office is the result of a finding of guilty.
More than just that, the stupid gullible idiots on the Left have been trained to think that "Impeachment!" means that Trump will go to prison, and then they, the Left, will be able to just 'appoint' a new President. Hillary? Pelosi? AOC? anyone they want. It is actually scary that so many people think this way.

They lack the most fundamental understanding of how America works. They are morons and idiots persuing some fantasy of "Impeachment" which is entirely a dream they have dreamt up in their weirdo heads.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 03:53:48 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 04:41:31 am »

More than just that, the stupid gullible idiots on the Left have been trained to think that "Impeachment!" means that Trump will go to prison, and then they, the Left, will be able to just 'appoint' a new President. Hillary? Pelosi? AOC? anyone they want. It is actually scary that so many people think this way.

@240B

The scary thing is that is EXACTLY what they WILL do if they can gain control of Congress and impeach Trump. They got tired of playing by the rules/law back in the 30's,and now they think they should be firmly in charge and will act like it when they get a chance.

And given how spineless the alleged Republicans are,they will get away with it,too.

They lack the most fundamental understanding of how America works.

It works the way the courts SAY it works,and they were "THIS CLOSE" to just dictating what they want from the federal judges before Trump was elected and started appointing honest judges.

They are morons and idiots persuing some fantasy of "Impeachment" which is entirely a dream they have dreamt up in their weirdo heads.

Not really. They know what they want and are determined to get it,and don't mind breaking rules and busting heads if they have to do that to gain power.

Meanwhile the alleged Republicans will sit back and beg them to "PLEASE don't hurt me!" They have no balls at all unless it is sticking a knife in the backs of and eating their own. Sometimes I honestly think they WANT to be dominated by the Dims so they don't have to make any decisions.

The Dims are pure evil,and the alleged Republicans want to lick their boots.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 01:47:22 pm »
An impeachment probe should bring down the whole deep state house of cards.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 07:28:57 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

That may all be true that they believe that stuff, but it is still a fact that it is a lie written within the article.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington