Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz Condemns China’s ‘Barbaric’ Practice of Forced Organ Harvesting  (Read 204 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) speaks at the China Forum hosted by the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation in Washington on Sep. 26. (Sherry Dong/The Epoch Times)
 China Human Rights
Sen. Ted Cruz Condemns China’s ‘Barbaric’ Practice of Forced Organ Harvesting
By Cathy He, Epoch Times
September 27, 2019 Updated: September 28, 2019

U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) denounced the Chinese regime’s “barbaric and horrific” practice of forcibly harvesting organs from imprisoned Falun Gong practitioners at a conference on Sept. 26.

“The CCP not only tortures and murders Falun Gong practitioners. It also harvests their organs on massive scale,” Cruz said at a conference hosted by the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation in Washington.

“The next time someone is celebrating our friends in the Chinese government, it may perhaps be worth asking, ‘are you often in the practice of palling around with organ harvesters?’”

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/sen-ted-cruz-condemns-chinas-barbaric-practice-of-forced-organ-harvesting_3098766.html

Falun Gong/Epoch Times assert this organ harvesting and I'm sure it's true, true to an extent. Quite a claim Cruz is making. It's one of those things that are hard to prove because the system is so closed. Sure, you have lots of witnesses.

I once posted from Epoch Times, one article where a "nurse" who couldn't participate in the organ harvesting, she just said she couldn't do it but she says she was witness to it, the event was hair-raising to say the least, they did it to a prisoner and I guess, in many of these cases, they've got to do it when the victim is alive... it's not just internal organs, it's eyes, scary stuff. Probably most of it is true, too many stories to say "no, that is not happening".

Epoch Times runs those stories frequently and I'm sure such stories and other sources can be found by searching the web.

Notice how much on his feet, Cruz is, ", ‘are you often in the practice of palling around with organ harvesters?’” Cut's right to the chase....no excessive talk belaboring the point, he cuts right to the matter-at-hand.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
For the umpteenth time, Beijing announces the end of organ harvesting from prisoners

Long criticised by the international community, China will end the practice in 2015, said the director of the China Organ Donation and Transplant Committee. However, Chinese authorities have been saying that same thing for years without actual results. Ordinary Chinese also have concerns about whether the organs will be allocated in a fair, open and just way."

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/For-the-umpteenth-time,-Beijing-announces-the-end-of-organ-harvesting-from-prisoners-32877.html

Okay, the Chinese Govt. admits it actually here, said they would stop in 2015. I have read that year before.

But, with China, what we are talking about is real "forced" organ harvesting, pretty cruel, especially if the person is also killed.... so the above, is somewhat of an admission as if a country would have to even make a statement.

Picture if the situation applied to us and some American official said something like "Oh, we're going to end organ harvesting on prisoners in 2020".

**nononono* *****rollingeyes*****