Author Topic: House Democrats to Meet 4 PM Tuesday to Talk Impeachment  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Democrats to Meet 4 PM Tuesday to Talk Impeachment
« on: September 24, 2019, 12:54:49 pm »
Joel B. Pollak 23 Sep 2019

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) will convene the Democratic caucus at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday to discuss whether to impeach President Donald Trump.

The new development, reported by Washington Post congressional correspondent Rachel Bade on Monday evening, comes in the wake of reports late last week that President Trump encouraged Ukrainian officials to re-open inquiries into the business dealings of former president Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.

As Breitbart News reported earlier this year, Biden forced out former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin as he was investigating an energy company called Burisma Holdings, which was paying Biden handsomely as a member of its board. The former vice president even boasted to the Council of Foreign Relations last year that he had threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid unless the prosecutor was fired. (He did not tell the audience about his son’s role.) Conservatives claim Biden obstructed justice to protect his son — who enriched himself using his father’s prestige.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/09/23/house-democrats-to-meet-4-pm-tuesday-to-talk-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: House Democrats to Meet 4 PM Tuesday to Talk Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 01:03:22 pm »
Kabuki theatre - YouTube

Kabuki. The Democrats aren't going to do a damn thing. And they know it.
They will never actually play the Impeachment card. It is too valuable.
They simply want to keep "Impeachment" in the news forever, without ever actually doing anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 01:07:11 pm »
Isn't this a weekly agenda item at this point?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 01:11:38 pm »
Yes, it is.
Still waiting for Nadler to make his weekly, "We are proceeding with impeachment!" press conference.
Has he done this already this week? If not, then it will be any day now. He's on a tight schedule.
He never misses a week, for over a year now.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 01:15:23 pm »

Sadly, Trump's predecessor pepetually played the race card, and avoided what he truly deserved. 

Forking over that fortune to Iran on the covert, should have been treasonous, and warranted the death penalty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 02:08:35 pm »
Sadly, Trump's predecessor pepetually played the race card, and avoided what he truly deserved. 

Forking over that fortune to Iran on the covert, should have been treasonous, and warranted the death penalty.

QFT
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 02:25:39 pm »
Kabuki theatre - YouTube

Kabuki. The Democrats aren't going to do a damn thing. And they know it.
They will never actually play the Impeachment card. It is too valuable.
They simply want to keep "Impeachment" in the news forever, without ever actually doing anything.

You may be right.  And I'm sure the Dems are aware that if the house files charges, the senate won't  convict.  So it's pointless to try right now. 

Now if the Repubs lose the senate and the Dems keep the house while Trump is still in office, then you know impeachment will move forward.  I expect impeachment will be part of the Dem platform for the senate races.

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 02:29:34 pm »

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 03:12:20 pm »
Is the 'impeachment' thing just a joke at this point?
WTF? man. You gotta shit or get off the pot.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 03:01:48 am »
It's not sh*t or get off the pot, The Democommies are wearing a suicide vest, and today they just triggered it.

November, 2020 will be the greatest upset in election history in the USA.  Come November, we could end up looking like a one party system after the election, it will be that bad.

I anticipate voting majorities for both houses in COngress, and Trump easily winning 40 Electoral states, burying whoever is his opponent.

Know this, Biden's campaign for POTUS is on life support after seeing the Laura Ingraham show.  He is done.

Offline verga

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 09:36:42 am »
It's not sh*t or get off the pot, The Democommies are wearing a suicide vest, and today they just triggered it.

November, 2020 will be the greatest upset in election history in the USA.  Come November, we could end up looking like a one party system after the election, it will be that bad.

I anticipate voting majorities for both houses in COngress, and Trump easily winning 40 Electoral states, burying whoever is his opponent.

Know this, Biden's campaign for POTUS is on life support after seeing the Laura Ingraham show.  He is done.
QFT
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.