Author Topic: 2020 Dems Want Americans to Eat Less Meat, Then Help Cook Over 10,000 Steaks At Iowa Event  (Read 189 times)

rangerrebew

2020 Dems Want Americans to Eat Less Meat, Then Help Cook Over 10,000 Steaks At Iowa Event

By
John Salvatore

on
September 22, 2019

17 Democrat presidential candidates showed up to a streak fry event in Iowa.

Over 10,000 streaks were grilled.

Whats hilarious is that some Dems feel Americans need to eat less and less meat.

From Free Beacon:

The organizers of the Iowa Polk County Democratic Party’s annual steak fry will be grilling 10,500 steaks and 1,000 vegan burgers on 10 grills, during Saturday’s event. Some of the candidates will grill steaks themselves.

Democratic candidates recently participated in a CNN climate town hall, where multiple candidates discussed the importance of reducing meat intake. Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) called for the U.S. government to create incentives to eat less meat.

https://libertyhub.com/2020-dems-want-americans-to-eat-less-meat-then-help-cook-over-10000-steaks-at-iowa-event/

Offline berdie

I saw this on the news and had one of the WTF moments, lol. Why the heck weren't they roasting cauliflour and broccoli?

Offline roamer_1

I saw this on the news and had one of the WTF moments, lol. Why the heck weren't they roasting cauliflour and broccoli?

Useful tip:

The words 'cauliflower' and 'broccoli' should never be uttered without the inclusion of the term 'cheese sauce'.

Thank you for your time.
Carry on.

Offline Applewood

Do as I say, not as I do.

Offline berdie

Useful tip:

The words 'cauliflower' and 'broccoli' should never be uttered without the inclusion of the term 'cheese sauce'.

Thank you for your time.
Carry on.

Lol...couldn't agree more.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Totalitarian policies are for the little people, not the rulers.
Principles matter. Words matter.