Author Topic: Amid AOC pressure, Pelosi suggests impeachment back on the table to address 'grave new chapter of la  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amid AOC pressure, Pelosi suggests impeachment back on the table to address 'grave new chapter of lawlessness'

By Gregg Re | Fox News

Just hours after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said her party's failure so far to impeach President Trump amounted to a major "national scandal," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi appeared to relent on Sunday -- and warn that a "whole new stage of investigation" could be approaching.

Pelosi, who has long resisted calls to impeach Trump because the move would imperil the electability of moderate Democrats in the House, outlined her new stance in a statement Sunday. Pelosi specifically said that a whistleblower who reportedly alleged that Trump acted improperly during a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy must be allowed to speak to Congress, and the full whistleblower complaint must be provided.

Her aggressive push came as top Republicans, including California Rep. Devin Nunes, predicted that the gambit would backfire for Democrats. Later in the evening, Trump sounded a similar note, saying the "real story" was that "Sleepy Joe Biden" had "forced a tough prosecutor out from investigating his son's company by the threat of not giving big dollars to Ukraine."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-pelosi-impeachment-back-lawlessness

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And this just happened on July 25... not long ago at all.

I just went to Sky News,

"Donald Trump 'could be impeached' if he pressured Ukrainian president"
https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-could-be-impeached-if-he-pressured-ukrainian-president-11817167

This was kind of alarming because I believe Sky is owned by the same people that own fox or at least, use to own fox.  So, at least for me, it'll just have to be to roll with the punches. I don't think the situation is that desperate but ordinarily, one would not be calling Sky News, the liberal media.

And Radio Free Europe:

Amid Trump-Biden Tug-Of-War, Anxious Ukraine Ponders How To Proceed
https://www.rferl.org/a/amid-trump-biden-tug-of-war-anxious-ukraine-ponders-how-to-proceed/30177810.html

Some good points, now,  the Bidens can not really be investigated without it now appearing to possibly be biased and influencing the election. Something like this.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 01:43:33 am by TomSea »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Nancy should go ahead and hand the gavel to AOC as she is running the place.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington