Author Topic: Adam Schiff Calls On Trump To Release Transcript Of His Phone Call With Ukraine  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Noah Adamitis
Contributor
September 22, 2019 2:48 PM ET

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union” with Jake Tapper on Sunday and responded to President Donald Trump’s statement that there was “no quid pro quo” in his conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Schiff called on the president to release the transcript of his call with Zelensky, saying, “if that’s the case then why doesn’t the president just release the transcript of that call, and I don’t know if the whistleblower complaint is on this allegation, but if it is, and even if it isn’t, why doesn’t the president just say release the whistleblower complaint.”

Clearly he’s afraid for the public to see either one of those things and we’re determined to make sure that the public does, that the nation is protected and that if the president of the United States is browbeating a foreign leader at the same time that he was withholding vital military assistance that Ukraine needed to defend itself against Russia, and trying to get dirt on his political opponent in yet a second campaign, then the country needs to know about that and we need to take defensive steps.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/22/trump-ukraine-adam-schiff-whistleblower/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'A blunt remedy': Adam Schiff threatens to defund intel community over Ukraine whistleblower
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/a-blunt-remedy-adam-schiff-threatens-to-defund-intel-community-over-ukraine-whistleblower
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hope Trump says no if for no other reason than to set Adam Schitt's hair on fire.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

I DEMAND that Adam $#it go to jail for Obstruction of Justice!

Why is he still with-holding all of the "Proof" of Trumps impeachment crimes? /sarc>
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff Says Trump’s Ukraine Call Could Justify Impeachment
https://www.thedailybeast.com/adam-schiff-says-trumps-ukraine-call-could-justify-impeachment
Support the USO