Author Topic: ‘Ask The Right Questions!’: Biden Snaps At Fox News Reporter Peter Doocy  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
September 22, 2019 9:58 AM ET

Former Vice President Joe Biden snapped at Fox News reporter Peter Doocy, challenging him Saturday to “ask the right questions.”

Biden, who was in Des Moines with a number of other 2020 Democratic hopefuls for the steak fry, told Doocy that he had never spoken to his son Hunter Biden about his work in the Ukraine. But then the exchange got testy.

WATCH:

Joe Biden
✔
@JoeBiden

Eight. That’s how many times Donald Trump asked a foreign leader to investigate me and my family.

Why? Because he knows I'll beat him like a drum.

video at link
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/22/biden-ukraine-trump-peter-doocy-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 22, 2019
In a crazy rant, Joe Biden tells reporters what kinds of questions they can ask
By Monica Showalter

Is Joe Biden losing it?

Falling in the polls in Iowa, looking at that indirect political backlight on his son Hunter's sleazy Ukrainian business dealings as Democrats desperatedly scramble to make a new scandal about Trump, he's now reduced to yelling at reporters.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/in_a_rant_joe_biden_tells_reporters_what_kinds_of_questions_they_can_ask.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Too bad Uncle Joe is fading.  Trump would have been able to get him all flustered and make a fool out of himself during the debates.  It would have been quite entertaining!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Too bad Uncle Joe is fading.  Trump would have been able to get him all flustered and make a fool out of himself during the debates.  It would have been quite entertaining!

Be of good cheer:  There isn't anybody on the Rat list that won't happen to. :yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Get a load of what Biteme thinks is "the right question":

Quote from: The First Link
You should be asking him the question: why is he on the phone with a foreign leader? Trying to intimidate a foreign leader. If that’s what happened … that appears what happened.”

Me:  "Good idea, Joe!  Why were you on the phone to Ukraine, demanding the firing of a Prosecutor that was investigating Hunter and threatening to withhold $$$?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I was thinking that Old Joe would be propped up and emerge as the candidate with a stealth commie as VP, but now I believe that the commies are going for both places on the ticket and they are helping to destroy Biden. None of the can't-idates can pivot to the middle after their stated positions, although they will try.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Gotcha Trump! element in this media-farce is fading, but it re-highlighted Biden's public boast of using threats - in his role as VP - to shut down Ukraine's criminal investigation and get the prosecutor doing the investigating fired. I don't think Creepy Joe is going to be happy how this progresses.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

Trying to intimidate a foreign leader.

Really poor choice of words for old Joe.

Bidens in Ukraine: An Explainer
https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-anticorruption-effort-in-ukraine-overlapped-with-sons-work-in-country-11569189782

...At an event at the Council on Foreign Relations two years later, Mr. Biden said he told Ukraine officials: “If the prosecutor is not fired you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer