Author Topic: Podhoretz: Of course the Corey Lewandowski hearing was a debacle  (Read 192 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Podhoretz: Of course the Corey Lewandowski hearing was a debacle
« on: September 20, 2019, 06:53:11 pm »
Of course the Corey Lewandowski hearing was a debacle
John Podhoretz

Once again a witness who was supposed to help a hostile Congress make the case against the administration has made a mockery out of the televised congressional hearing.

When is Congress going to realize these events are disastrous for the reputation of the lower chamber and are contributing to America’s loss of faith in its august institutions?

Trump lackey Corey Lewandowski was supposed to sit timidly in front of the House Judiciary Committee and acknowledge shame-facedly that he’d been instructed by the president to obstruct justice.

Read more at: https://nypost.com/2019/09/18/of-course-the-corey-lewandowski-hearing-was-a-debacle/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Podhoretz: Of course the Corey Lewandowski hearing was a debacle
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 07:23:17 pm »
Stalin knew that the defendants in his show trials had to be properly prepared, and he had people who did the preparation.

Lewandowski came to Nadler's attempted show trial prepared, just not how Nadler wanted him to be. I doubt Nadler will learn this lesson the first time he saw it, so I would look for one or two more such debacles - different style but similar outcome.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Podhoretz: Of course the Corey Lewandowski hearing was a debacle
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 07:44:17 pm »
Stalin knew that the defendants in his show trials had to be properly prepared, and he had people who did the preparation.

Lewandowski came to Nadler's attempted show trial prepared, just not how Nadler wanted him to be. I doubt Nadler will learn this lesson the first time he saw it, so I would look for one or two more such debacles - different style but similar outcome.

That'd be cool.   :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: