Author Topic: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio drops out of presidential race  (Read 228 times)

rangerrebew

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio drops out of presidential race
« on: September 20, 2019, 12:39:05 pm »

Published 58 mins ago
Last Update 48 mins ago
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio drops out of presidential race

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Friday he is dropping out of the 2020 Democratic primary, ending his campaign after struggling to gain traction in the race.

"I feel like I contributed all I can to this primary election and it’s clearly not my time," he said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” "So I’m going to end my presidential campaign, continue my work as mayor of New York City and I’m going to keep speaking up for working people.”

De Blasio entered the presidential race in May, running as a proud progressive. But his campaign never caught fire: He qualified for the first two rounds of Democratic presidential debates but has failed to make the cut for the others.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-mayor-bill-de-blasio-drops-out-of-presidential-race

rangerrebew

Re: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio drops out of presidential race
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 12:40:07 pm »
This gives him more time to figure out how to screw the citizens of NYC.  Illegal immigrants need not worry, though.  When he refers to working people, he is, of course referring to illegals. :tongue2:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 12:41:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 02:13:04 pm »
Citizens of NYC hardest hit!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 02:16:51 pm »
Citizens of NYC hardest hit!

Better them than the rest of us.

(Apologies to any members or guests who live or work in NYC.)

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 02:27:39 pm »
Those members and guests receive my deepest and most heartfelt sympathies!   :patriot: 

Maybe DeB is also ashamed of how much taxpayer money he allocated to his wife's ersatz charity?
 :yowsa:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 07:56:17 pm »
De Blasio Quits Presidential Race; Trump Gloats

Mr. de Blasio’s campaign, seen as a quixotic, 100-to-1 shot from its inception, never gained traction, even in New York. Fliers appeared at the gym in Park Slope, Brooklyn where he works out, urging him not to run (and to wipe down the equipment after he finished using it).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/de-blasio-quits-presidential-race-trump-gloats/ar-AAHAxTw?ocid=spartandhp

LOL

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 08:10:57 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 12:24:36 am »
Maybe he'll throw his support to Castro - he could hold him on his shoulders during the next debate...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA