Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren taps Planned Parenthood policy director to lead Florida campaign  (Read 821 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Elizabeth Warren taps Planned Parenthood policy director to lead Florida campaign
By David Smiley
September 18, 2019 02:27 PM, Updated September 18, 2019 02:40 PM

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has hired Planned Parenthood’s head of public policy in Florida to lead her presidential campaign in the state.

Warren, a Democrat whose polling numbers are rising in Florida and across the country, has hired Kimberly Diaz Scott as her campaign’s Florida state director. Diaz announced her jump to the Warren campaign on Facebook late Tuesday, saying that she was leaving the Florida Planned Parenthood Alliance after five years with the organization.

“I won’t be far from the movement, as I’m humbled and proud to announce my transition as the Florida State Director for Warren for President, assuring that we will continue to fight like hell to elect a brilliant leader who will work to protect the health, safety and future of ALL people,” Diaz wrote. “2020 is not for the rich or selfish, 2020 is for us.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article235215877.html

It's disturbing how much PP is in the Democrat party, really, they are kind of a puppet master, Ben Sasse put it more politely, PP directs the abortion policy of the Democrat Party. I know of one case, Senator Tina Smith use to be a PP director but PP staff are all over the Democrats,  there's probably good chances, PP is on the staff somehow of most D Senators.