Author Topic: Pelosi: I would have held ‘disrespectful’ Lewandowski in contempt on the spot  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: I would have held ‘disrespectful’ Lewandowski in contempt on the spot
September 19, 2019 | Renee Hayes

Nancy Pelosi is having a rough go as Speaker of the House this term.

After watching former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski deliver a combative and highly entertaining testimony during Tuesday’s Trump impeachment hearing, Pelosi reportedly became incensed according to the Washington Post.

Dems grilled Lewandowski before the House Judiciary Committee in a desperate attempt to nail Trump on debunked Russian collusion and/or obstruction allegations.

From the beginning of Lewandowski’s testimony, it was clear he wasn’t having it. The former Trump aide essentially stonewalled Judiciary chair Jerry Nadler’s inquisition and delivered humiliating blows to Dems who proceeded him.

“I would have held him in contempt right then and there,” Pelosi told a group of lawmakers on Wednesday the Post reported.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/19/pelosi-i-would-have-held-disrespectful-lewandowski-in-contempt-on-the-spot-827029
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So What!? What does 'contempt of Congress' mean anyway. It is nothing but a way for Congress to declare that they are pissed. Well, Boo-Hoo. Get over it cupcake. Lewandowski gave those people all the "respect" that they deserve.

Eric Holder was convicted of contempt of Congress and he wears it like a badge of honor. So What? Contempt of Congress is a stupid nothing charge with no consequences. Eric Holder proved that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Frankly, I thought Lewandowski was extremely patient with the obnoxious Democommies.

And I have nothing but contempt for Congress.  Congress and the media are not worth a good BM!!!!!!!!