Author Topic: Trump Names Robert O'Brien, Top Hostage Czar, As National Security Adviser  (Read 149 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump Names Robert O'Brien, Top Hostage Czar, As National Security Adviser

Updated at 9:53 a.m. ET

President Trump has named Robert C. O'Brien, who has been his special envoy for hostage affairs, to be his new national security adviser.

Trump made the announcement in a Wednesday morning tweet.

"I am pleased to announce that I will name Robert C. O'Brien, currently serving as the very successful Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs at the State Department, as our new National Security Advisor. I have worked long & hard with Robert. He will do a great job!" Trump said.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/18/761871529/trump-names-robert-obrien-top-hostage-czar-as-national-security-adviser

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump Names Robert O'Brien, Top Hostage Czar, As National Security Adviser
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 03:36:31 pm »
Wonder how long Mr. O'Brien will last.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump Names Robert O'Brien, Top Hostage Czar, As National Security Adviser
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 03:40:10 pm »
Wonder how long Mr. O'Brien will last.

For a guy who makes outlandish claims he hires the best, he sure is the worst on retention,   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.