Author Topic: Fights Erupt Between Protesters, Trump Supporters In Beverly Hills As President Attends Fundraising  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Fights Erupt Between Protesters, Trump Supporters In Beverly Hills As President Attends Fundraising Event
September 17, 2019 at 9:15 pm

BEVERLY HILLS (CBSLA) — Multiple fights erupted in Beverly Hills Tuesday night as Trump supporters and protesters clashed amid the president’s arrival in Los Angeles.

The fights broke out between the groups in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel after an American flag was lit on fire, reported CBSLA’s Chris Holmstrom.

Beverly Hills police were in the area, and responded to each fight, ultimately having to separate the two groups. Several people were initially detained, but none were arrested following the scuffles.

“All my years, I’ve never seen that,” said Gregg Donovan, a Trump supporter, said. “I was very disappointed in both sides. I took a neutral stance. I just stood there with my sign the whole time, but the burning of the flag really hurt.”

Another man who was there with the protesters said that he understood the frustrations of those who were also there protesting.

“I’ve still got family members who are struggling to pay for their medication,” Tony Blackstone, a Trump protester said. “They’re elderly, and they have to decide whether to pay for their medication or to pay for their bill, and that’s sad.”

more
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/09/17/fights-protesters-trump-supporters-beverly-hills/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Isn't it interesting that you never see GOP-aligned protesters burning the American flag?  It's always those aligned with Democrats, and yet they whine about having their patriotism impugned.

Offline aligncare

Isn't it interesting that you never see GOP-aligned protesters burning the American flag?  It's always those aligned with Democrats, and yet they whine about having their patriotism impugned.

I would ask the flag burners why exactly does America deserve to have its flag burned?, except I know the answer. I know the answer they believe (America is inherently racist and oppresses women and minorities), and I know the answer I believe (these are emotionally wounded, maladaptive people acting out).

And, I know the truest answer...they hate America.