Author Topic: Fmr DNC Chair Donna Brazile: 'I get in trouble' when I refuse to say that Trump is a racist  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fmr DNC Chair Donna Brazile: 'I get in trouble' when I refuse to say that Trump is a racist
By Matt London | Fox News

On Fox Nation's "Reality Check with David Webb," former DNC chairwoman and Fox News contributor Donna Brazile said that she gets in "trouble" with people on the left when she refuses to call President Trump a racist.

Host David Webb pushed Brazile to explain why so many others in her party frequently accuse the president of bigotry, especially those running for president in 2020.

"Some of your Democratic colleagues on the stage call President Trump a racist. Do you think Donald Trump is a racist?" asked Webb.

"I don't know Donald Trump. I don't know his heart, but here's what I tell people. As a woman of color, I get asked this question more than I've ever been asked before. I don't know Donald Trump. I know his policies," replied Brazile.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/donna-brazile-trump-racist-david-webb
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whatever you say, Donna. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I stopped watching Fox completely when they hired Brazile.  Haven't watched a moment of it since.

I don't mind if they hire a lefty to give opposing views.  But CNN justificably fired her for lacking integrity, so anyone that hires her has less integrity than CNN.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Fox has definitely gone to the dark side.  Since the number 2 owner is a rich mussie, they are placating him.  Fox is no better, and perhaps worse than CNN.  Any time I tune in, I tend to tune out quickly for every segment has some idiot liberal whose responses I could deliver they are so predictable.

I recommend all who have a conservative bent to tune in to One America News Network, OAN, a network that reports news accurately.  And Tipping Point, with Liz Wheeler at 9 PM Eastern is the best news program.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm not going to go into OANN but they predicted for example, Roy Moore was going to win that race, he lost of course. I'm hesitant to back OANN fully at that. I've found other errors or examples too.

If Fox wasn't defending Trump in some of these incidences, the truth might not be heard, just my 2 cents. This whistle-blower incident is a good example.