Author Topic: Opinion: Colin Kaepernick 'actively interested,' even as NFL isn't interested in him  (Read 507 times)

Offline Applewood

Opinion: Colin Kaepernick 'actively interested,' even as NFL isn't interested in him

The NFL season is only two weeks old and already we’re seeing the same, tired story: A quarterback gets hurt, putting the season in jeopardy. In the case of Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints, maybe even the Super Bowl. Rather than call Kaepernick, however, a general manager dives into the trash heap of re-treads.The NFL season is only two weeks old and already we’re seeing the same, tired story: A quarterback gets hurt, putting the season in jeopardy. In the case of Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints, maybe even the Super Bowl. Rather than call Kaepernick, however, a general manager dives into the trash heap of re-treads.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/09/17/colin-kaepernick-actively-interested-why-isnt-nfl-interested-him/2355920001/

Another whiny "why wont the NFL take back Colin Kaepernick?"  piece.   *****rollingeyes***** 

Could it be because Kaepernick is more trouble than he's worth?

Offline Hoodat

Another whiny "why wont the NFL take back Colin Kaepernick?"  piece.   *****rollingeyes*****

I don't recall them ever doing this for Tim Tebow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't recall them ever doing this for Tim Tebow.

That answer is simple, Tim took a knee for the "wrong" reasons.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.