Author Topic: Pressley to introduce resolution to open impeachment inquiry against Kavanaugh  (Read 619 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pressley to introduce resolution to open impeachment inquiry against Kavanaugh
By Aris Folley - 09/16/19 08:15 PM EDT

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) plans to introduce a resolution on Tuesday that would call for an impeachment inquiry to be opened against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh following a newly-reported allegation of sexual misconduct.

"I believe Christine Blasey Ford," she said in a statement. "I believe Deborah Ramirez. It is our responsibility to collectively affirm the dignity and humanity of survivors."

"Sexual predators do not deserve a seat on the nation’s highest court and Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation process set a dangerous precedent," she continued. "We must demand justice for survivors and hold Kavanaugh accountable for his actions.

Under the measure, a committee would be authorized to take affidavits and issue subpoenas in connection with the impeachment inquiry.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/461673-pressley-to-introduce-resolution-to-impeach-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...and there you have it....although it won't go anywhere
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Woke Spice is making a stand!  Bless her fat ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is a chapter right out of "How to Energize Americans to Vote Republican".

Hang in there, Justice Kavanaugh.  We got this.  This is going nowhere.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 02:46:44 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If a woman cant' remember Kavanaugh, but a case is justified,

then ask Juanita Broadrrick, Monica Lewinsky, etc. becausethey can remember.

How about if four of Clinton's victims showed up at a DOJ office in DC, with newscrews, and supporters, and demanded criminal charges against WJC.

Include references and demands for Hillary to be charged, for slandering their reputations. Carville.

We could play the same game, if "conservatives" had the eggs to take the rissks thaat Trump does.

But almost to a person, they don't. Their daddies were Presidents, and Governors, and postmen, and admirals.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone who thinks the NYT is not a publishing outlet for the DNC is delusional.
NYT comes out with some stupid fake hit piece on Kavanaugh.
Then, coincidently the Dems start a stupid fake 'impeachment' immediately after.
Nonsense. The whole thing was choreographed, mapped out in advance step by step.
And the NYT played its central role in the DNC plot flawlessly.
In fact, NYT may have come up with the whole scheme on their own, and are directing the DNC what to do and when.

The takeaway is that the New York Times ripped off any semblance of a mask they may have had leftover. They are not a 'newspaper' in any sense of that word. They are active 'operatives' working to advance their own far-Left agenda, working hand-in-hand with Democrats and the DNC. The New York Times is a Political Action Committee masquerading as a newspaper. They should be forced to register as such.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

I hope Rep. Ayanna Pressley goes for it ... and makes the Dems seen to be even stupider and hate-driven than they already can be seen to be.

Which House committee should impeach the White House janitor for incinerating trash instead of turning it over to House Dems?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wondered what Woke Spice had been up to lately.  Now we know.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“Get real,” as Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) put it Monday afternoon.

“We’ve got to get beyond this ‘impeachment is the answer to every problem.’ It’s not realistic,” Durbin said. “If that’s how we are identified in Congress, as the impeachment Congress, we run the risk that people will feel we’re ignoring the issues that mean a lot to them as families.”

Too late Turban Durbin.  That ship of fools has sailed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

This is a chapter right out of "How to Energize Americans to Vote Republican".

Hang in there, Justice Kavanaugh.  We got this.  This is going nowhere.

No it isn’t going anywhere. This is redmeat for an increasingly radicalized Democratic Party base. There may have been some fundamental and ideological reasons to oppose Kavanaugh. But the arguments for that have already came and went and he is now on the Supreme Court.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy