Author Topic: Harris says Kavanaugh should be impeached even though alleged victim knows nothing about an attack  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris says Kavanaugh should be impeached even though alleged victim knows nothing about an attack
by Julio Rosas
 | September 16, 2019 06:37 PM

Sen. Kamala Harris said she still supports the impeachment of Justice Brett Kavanaugh, even after the New York Times issued an editor's note on a story that brought forward a previously unreported allegation of sexual misconduct.

The Times said they "did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident."

Confronted with the update during a Monday interview on NPR, the California Democrat said, "Well, I would say that the fact that someone doesn’t remember the details of the incident doesn’t mean there’s lack of evidence if there are other witnesses who can establish that the fact occurred. And so I wouldn’t say there’s no evidence. And I must say, it’s very normal for someone, especially someone who has been subject to this kind of behavior, to not be clear on the details. That’s not abnormal."

NPR's Noel King pressed, "It’s worth nothing though, the witness has not established that this, in fact, occurred. The male classmate of this woman, he says it happened, but no one has proved that it’s happened. Does that trouble you?"

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/harris-says-kavanaugh-should-be-impeached-even-though-alleged-victim-knows-nothing-about-an-attack
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: