Author Topic: Was There Really No American Flag on Stage at the Democratic Debate in Houston?  (Read 226 times)

rangerrebew

Was There Really No American Flag on Stage at the Democratic Debate in Houston?

Astute patriots both at the venue and watching the face-off on television noticed the prominent lack of Old Glory during the event — what does this tell the rest of the country?

By PoliZette Staff
September 12, 2019

There seemed to be no American flag present up on stage at the Democratic primary debate in Houston, Texas, on Thursday night.

A videographer present at the event at Texas Southern University — as well as many others watching the event on television — could find no sign of Old Glory there up front at the venue.

The national anthem was sung at the beginning of the event (though that was not televised — that part was livestreamed only).

And during the performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner” by Breanna Lindsey, a 20-year-old student at the school, the American flag was visible as she sang.

But where was the American flag on stage for the television audience at home once the debate started?

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/09/is-there-really-no-american-flag-on-stage-at-the-democratic-debate-in-houston/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There were no US Flags on the stage at any of the debates.  They had a Color Guard at the second, they marched the flags in, then marched them right back out.

It's just another pander.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There are more flags on the moon than in the last 3 Rat debates.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are more flags on the moon than in the last 3 Rat debates.

They look more like French battle flags now.   yymouse
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They look more like French battle flags now.   yymouse

I thing the Indians might have taken one out the other day. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.