Author Topic: Leana Wen exposes Planned Parenthood's hypocrisy  (Read 958 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leana Wen exposes Planned Parenthood's hypocrisy
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:09:39 pm »
Leana Wen exposes Planned Parenthood's hypocrisy
by Kaylee McGhee
 | September 16, 2019 11:45 AM

Just months after being pushed out as Planned Parenthood's president, Leana Wen is accusing the abortion giant of hypocrisy and attempted intimidation.

Wen was fired in July after leading Planned Parenthood for less than a year. In a 1,400-word bombshell letter to Planned Parenthood’s board of directors, Wen accused the executives of holding her severance and health insurance “ransom” in exchange for a confidentiality agreement.

“No amount of money can ever buy my integrity and my commitment to the patients I serve,” Dr. Wen wrote in the letter, obtained by the New York Times.

Planned Parenthood has claimed that Wen’s exit was the result of disagreements over her management style, but Wen has long held that a “vocal minority,” many of whom sit on the board of directors, “prefer a stridently political, abortion-first philosophy,” and didn’t like Wen’s decision to place the emphasis instead on women's healthcare.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/leana-wen-exposes-planned-parenthoods-hypocrisy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34