Author Topic: Two names who would give Trump an all-star security team after Bolton - John Solomon  (Read 176 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Two names who would give Trump an all-star security team after Bolton
By John Solomon, opinion contributor — 09/11/19 08:15 AM EDT

The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

The first is Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador to Germany, who has shown remarkable competence in downsizing the once-giant European Union lioness Angela Merkel on the world stage and achieving numerous strategic wins for America from Berlin.

Like Grenell, another ambassador in Europe, former Congressman Peter Hoekstra, who is America’s top diplomat to the Netherlands, could help fill an essential void as the DNI.

Coats never really clicked with Trump and slow-walked important transparency opportunities that would have exposed problems with the Russia probe, including the declassification of important congressional interviews.

Read more at: https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/460829-two-names-who-would-give-trump-an-all-star-security-team-after-bolton

I'll bet we get Richard Grenell and one of Jared's choices.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know Grenell, but I like Hoekstra.  Sounds like either wold be good.  I'm hoping either Jared's wising up, or Donald Trump is drifting away from his advice which has not been hitting on all cylinders.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: