Author Topic: Pelosi running again, 80 on Election Day, soon to become oldest speaker ever  (Read 231 times)

Online corbe

Pelosi running again, 80 on Election Day, soon to become oldest speaker ever

by Paul Bedard

September 13, 2019 08:42 AM

It’s official, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is planning to run for another term.

Coy on her plans to date, Washington's top Democrat told C-SPAN’s Steve Scully that she will file for a 17th term.

“Oh, yeah, well I’m not making any political plans right now, but we’ll just take it one day at a time,” the Democrat initially said.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/pelosi-running-again-80-on-election-day-oldest-speaker-ever
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Pelosi running again, 80 on Election Day, soon to become oldest speaker ever

by Paul Bedard

September 13, 2019 08:42 AM

It’s official, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is planning to run for another term.

Coy on her plans to date, Washington's top Democrat told C-SPAN’s Steve Scully that she will file for a 17th term.

“Oh, yeah, well I’m not making any political plans right now, but we’ll just take it one day at a time,” the Democrat initially said.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/pelosi-running-again-80-on-election-day-oldest-speaker-ever

I was hoping that Nancy would give it a rest  -- looks like she's in it until she passes away.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

FTA:

The Washington Examiner's Caitlin Yilek reported this year, "Pelosi is set to become the oldest person in history to hold the speaker’s gavel. The California Democrat will be almost 81 when her term ends, making her a year older than Speaker Sam Rayburn, D-Texas, who died in office less than two months before he turned 80."

I can only hope this woman suffers the same demise.  She has outlived her usefulness, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If I found Pelosi floating in my pool, I'd punish my dog.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
 *****rollingeyes*****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nutty Nancy is aimin' to give Supreme Court Ruthie a run for her money!