Author Topic: Female Students Locked Out of School In UK for Not Wearing “Gender Neutral” Outfits  (Read 282 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Female Students Locked Out of School In UK for Not Wearing “Gender Neutral” Outfits
Posted at 12:06 pm on September 7, 2019 by Bonchie

The world is going insane, one woke policy at a time.

This story comes to us from the UK, where a school in East Sussex decided they needed to   ban all “gendered” clothing in order to not offend the sensibilities of transgender students. That meant girls would have to wear pants at all times. If that sounds ridiculous, that’s because it is.

The school decided the best course of action was to literally lock the gates and not allow girls who had skirts on to enter the school. That boiled into a protest of over 150 kids.

Read more at: https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/09/07/female-students-locked-school-uk-not-wearing-gender-neutral-outfits/

This sounds like a "hokey" story, it's making the rounds, I had to find a relatively "mainstream" source before I'd post it.

Metro.co.uk where the story is sourced from, seems credible enough besides.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/06/teachers-call-police-lock-students-gender-neutral-uniform-protest-10699448/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Metro.co.uk where the story is sourced from, seems credible enough besides.

I agree. England is very close to being a formally declared Islamic State.
And the Muslims would never ever never agree to abide by all this hokey PC LBFXYZ crap.
They would simply never do it. So this can't be right. I don't believe it.
If it is true, then they must not have any Muslim students.
The Muslims would blow that school up before they would let their females livestock dress like Infidel whores.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Obvious misogynistic discrimination! Why weren't the boys forced to wear "Hello Kitty" skirts?!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

And the Muslims would never ever never agree to abide by all this hokey PC LBFXYZ crap.
The Muslims would blow that school up before they would let their females livestock dress like Infidel whores.

Whats interesting is how they may be using LGBTQRX sensitivities to their cultural advantage at the moment.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:32:27 pm by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks legit to me.  Video's and everything.   It boils down to appeasing the "alphabet people"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Modern Brits don't appear to be very smart people.
The smart ones left years ago... for America and elsewhere.

The Brits don't have much time left -- that ought to be quite apparent to anyone paying attention to a lot of the news coming out of there.

From "Great Britain" to "Britanistan" -- in record time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B
I would think the Muslims would applaud females not wearing skirts,and being forced to wear pants. As long as they were also required to wears socks so you couldn't see their ankles,of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!