Author Topic: Report: Antonio Brown accused of raping his former trainer  (Read 972 times)

Offline xyno

Report: Antonio Brown accused of raping his former trainer
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:19:35 am »
Report: Antonio Brown accused of raping his former trainer   
Jason Owens
Yahoo Sports
Sep 10, 2019, 7:37 PM

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-antonio-brown-accused-of-raping-his-former-trainer-003725076.html

New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown stands accused of raping his former trainer, the New York Times reports.

According to the report, Brown is accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape against Britney Taylor, a gymnast he met while attending Central Michigan and later hired as his trainer.

The accusations were made in a lawsuit filed Tuesday in a federal court in Florida.

more
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:32:36 am by xyno »

Offline xyno

Re: Report: Antonio Brown accused of raping his former trainer
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 01:21:43 am »

Britney Taylor
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:35:58 am by xyno »

Offline xyno

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 01:24:05 am »
I suspect Mr. Brady will ask AB to find a new place to stay.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 01:28:29 am »
I suspect Mr. Brady will ask AB to find a new place to stay.

If true...hope so.  But the seriousness of the accusation deserves an intimidate special independent investigation by the NFL home office. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 03:44:38 am »
You think Robert Kraft and Belichek give a damn about this? 
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 07:45:24 pm »
From Pittsburgh Tribune-Review:
DA Zappala to investigate local allegation against Antonio Brown
Bob Bauder | Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:56 p.m.

Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr. said Wednesday his office will investigate allegations made against Antonio Brown in a federal lawsuit.

A former personal trainer of Brown in a lawsuit accused the former Steelers wide receiver of rape and sexual assault at homes in Florida and the Pittsburgh area.

Brown, through his attorney, has denied the allegations.

The lawsuit contends that Brown in June 2017 exposed himself and kissed Britney Taylor without her consent inside one of Brown’s homes in the Pittsburgh area.  ...

Zappala said Wednesday that the Northern Regional Police Department had contacted his office previously about an incident involving Brown. He could not remember the details of that incident. ... Rest of story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline xyno

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 08:50:28 pm »
Brown was a PITA when he played with the Steelers.  Now he's New England's problem.  C'est la vie.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 03:22:05 pm »
My favorite AB accusation is from the doctor (of some sort) who was talking to AB about a business relationship, but AB kept farting at him.  https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09/17/pittsburgh-doctor-claims-antonio-brown-repeatedly-farted-in-his-face-owes-him-11500/

The allegations are coming fast and furious. This Sports Illustrated story is somewhat shocking. This is from another woman, an artist AB hired to paint a mural of himself at his Pittsburgh mansion:
... After arriving at his home, the woman at first thought nothing of Brown’s flirtations—an uncomfortable yet constant reality of her professional life—and she was thrilled by his willingness to share her work on social media; he even posted a live video showcasing her progress. “It was very exciting, to have this person interested in my work,” the woman says. “He acted like he trusted me and he let me do my thing.”

On her second day, however, the atmosphere curdled. The artist says at one point she was in a kneeling position while painting and turned to find Brown behind her, naked, holding a small hand towel over his genitals. “He was flirty with me but I paid him no mind because I was there on business, plus, I had already seen him with multiple girls in the short time I was with him,” says the woman. “I was about 40% done on the second day, and I’m on my knees painting the bottom, and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [penis] and starts having a conversation with me.” She took it as a clear sexual come-on.   ...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 03:24:42 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 04:02:38 pm »
A Hand Cloth?   

Lili von Shtupp was wrong!  In this case its not tweu!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 04:13:36 pm »
Link has some content of Brown's emails to Taylor.  Not entirely safe for work. 

https://thebiglead.com/2019/09/10/alleged-antonio-browns-emails-sexual-assault-accuser-released/?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=inline-related

It plain that bachelor in literature from Central Michigan hasn't done him much good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 05:39:06 pm »
A Hand Cloth?   

Lili von Shtupp was wrong!  In this case its not tweu!
Maybe it was a tea towel, not a washcloth.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2019, 06:01:50 pm »
Theaccuser was so outraged after the first incident,  that she came back for a 2nd and 3rd incident.

Then she saw AB's paycheck, and realized she had thus far missed an opportunity.

It took little time, to get back on track.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 09:01:55 pm »
Antonio Brown released by New England Patriots amid NFL investigation

The New England Patriots released wide receiver Antonio Brown Friday amid the NFL’s investigation into accusations of rape and sexual assault against him by one woman and allegations that he sent threatening text messages to another woman who had accused him of inappropriate conduct.

“We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days, but we feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time,” the team said in a statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/09/20/antonio-brown-released-by-new-england-patriots-amid-nfl-investigation/

Ha-ha!  Good. 

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 09:28:50 pm »
Antonio Brown released by New England Patriots amid NFL investigation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/09/20/antonio-brown-released-by-new-england-patriots-amid-nfl-investigation/

Ha-ha!  Good.

Did not see that
One coming.  must be more to this.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:29:43 pm by The Ghost »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2019, 10:26:12 pm »
@The Ghost

Brown is a real piece of work.  Last year he was sued over injuries to a toddler when he threw some kind of furniture from a balcony.  One of the local news channels in Pittsburgh just had a report on several civil suits pending against Brown.  Most of these allege that Brown stiffed certain individuals and businesses.  Owed money, but never paid.  I'm trying to find a link to the report, but I guess it hasn't been posted yet. 

Steelers fans were unhappy when Brown left.  But I think the Steelers, Raiders and now Patriots are happy to be rid of him.  It's not just these current allegations of impropriety.  Brown is just an all-around jerk.  I don't care how talented he may be.  He's just not worth the aggravation. 

And I suspect other NFL teams are going to be wary of Brown too -- for all the reasons stated above.