Poll

In your opinion Was Trump's decision to Fire Bolton Good or Bad?

Good
10 (25.6%)
Bad
19 (48.7%)
It's his perogative (Jury still out option)
10 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: September 15, 2019, 06:33:31 pm

Author Topic: BREAKING...John Bolton Fired!  (Read 5744 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING...John Bolton Fired!
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2019, 12:46:40 am »
The company she keeps.

Precisely!  Her first assignment when she got back to the States was a 6-month writing gig in Berkeley, CA.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2019, 12:55:40 am »
I haven’t felt the same about John Bolton since the Tucker Carlson interview. Although Carlson was hard on him Bolton showed a surprising lack of grace for a senior statesman.

Of course I am more sympathetic with Carlson’s point f view.

Tucker's kind of an isolationist non-interventionist  type. I've mixed feelings but it's great to see everyone's opinion.  Your statement is a bit intriguing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2019, 01:03:42 am »
I haven’t felt the same about John Bolton since the Tucker Carlson interview. Although Carlson was hard on him Bolton showed a surprising lack of grace for a senior statesman.

Of course I am more sympathetic with Carlson’s point f view.

Carlson just ripped him a new one on his show.  Not one nice thing to say about Bolton.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2019, 01:06:59 am »
Carlson just ripped him a new one on his show.  Not one nice thing to say about Bolton.

I guess Tucker's been holding back on us....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2019, 01:12:59 am »
Brett Baier saying Bolton was AGAINST the Camp David meeting and was skeptical about the Taliban wanting peace and not to trust them

That's what I thought.  How could you not be.  Last time when Trump wanted Congress to pay for the Taliban expenses to attend a peace meeting they hadn't stopped bombings in Afghanistan.  There was an attack in the headlines right at the same time.  We all know what the Taliban is.  A person would have to be crazy to think that they would change and embrace any kind of peace. 

Nope, back to stoning women.  Acid attacks.  No kites.  No women going to school...……….

I always liked Bolton. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2019, 01:13:38 am »
Who's acting National Security Advisor? Trump said he'd appoint a new one next week, this is Business Insider, no endorsement for tone of article, excerpt (never heard of him):

Meet Charlie Kupperman, Trump’s acting national security adviser who advised a group that promotes anti-Muslim conspiracy theories

Eliza Relman

Kupperman served in President Ronald Reagan's administration and as an executive at defense contractors Boeing and Lockheed Martin before joining the Trump administration last January.

Civil rights groups have raised alarms about Kupperman's association with the Center for Security Policy, a right-wing think tank that has promoted a host of anti-Muslim conspiracy theories.

Kupperman is a longtime adviser to Bolton and reportedly aligns with the outgoing official's hawkish orientation towards foreign policy and intervention.

More: https://www.businessinsider.com/meet-charlie-kupperman-trumps-acting-national-security-adviser-2019-9

Scarce information from wikipedia

Center for Security Policy  <----  This is Frank Gaffney's organization, he was also in the Reagan administration. Now, these guys, Frank too, get tarred and feathered by people using the race card (maybe religion card actually). The article above says CAIR have petitioned to have him removed from the administration.

Doesn't sound too bad actually, you never know, when one of these people will have to do this on a permanent basis.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:15:10 am by TomSea »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2019, 01:14:41 am »
I guess Tucker's been holding back on us....

Chatsworth Osborne, Jr. isn't the Conservative everyone thinks he is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2019, 01:15:19 am »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2019, 01:16:12 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2019, 01:23:29 am »
Ditto

Same here.  But, I'm not sure what I think about this.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2019, 01:26:13 am »
Same here.  But, I'm not sure what I think about this.

Sixth-dimensional chess. Fire the hardass. Make the other side think they have just gained something.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2019, 02:07:32 am »
Excerpt:

Analysis | Something is fishy about Trump’s John Bolton announcement

Trump tweeted around noon: “I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore … I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.”

But just an hour before the announcement, the White House announced that Bolton would be appearing at a 1:30 p.m. news conference alongside Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. If Bolton was on his way out as of Monday night, why did the White House press office not seem to know about it at 11 a.m. Tuesday?

Bolton, though, has always been extremely outspoken about his foreign policy, rarely shying away from taking unpopular positions. In contrast to the growing number of yes-men and -women who surround Trump, Bolton’s a true believer who logic suggests could ruffle some feathers in the weeks and months ahead — particularly if he views Trump as capitulating to America’s enemies.

More at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/10/something-is-fishy-about-trumps-john-bolton-announcement/

Something a bit off with this; though, Trump could have let Bolton lead the meeting and fired him...

Online corbe

« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2019, 02:26:32 am »
   You'd think someone that made Fame & $$$ saying 'You're Fired' wouldn't result to twitter, but maybe he's just tired of firing people.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2019, 02:32:33 am »
Where is Frank?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline thackney

« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2019, 11:44:48 am »
Allegra from FR was a contractor.... not sure exactly what her role was....

Allegra and I were friends in real life, long before posting in internet forums.  We worked together more than once.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2019, 12:36:13 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2019, 01:43:02 pm »
I’m listening to the opening monologue from Andrew Wilkow’s show from yesterday and he was talking about Bolton being let go. He mentioned that he and David Webb and a few other talk radio hosts had an off the record meeting with the President. He noted they aren’t allowed to quote directly anything Trump said...but...he said Trump... when it comes to foreign policy is “a lot more like Ron and Rand Paul that people realize or that he (Trump) will ever get credit for.”

Offline aligncare

« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2019, 02:16:06 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

To a carpenter, every problem looks like a nail that needs hammering. John Bolton is that carpenter, and according to him the Middle East is that nail that needed hammering.

It took 18 years, but Americans are expressing weariness with pointless wars in the Middle East. We don’t want any more Mideast wars, no more wasted lives, no more missing limbs, no more wasted treasure. No more regime change.

Trump was right to fire that career war agitator, John Bolton.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2019, 02:29:56 pm »
I’m listening to the opening monologue from Andrew Wilkow’s show from yesterday and he was talking about Bolton being let go. He mentioned that he and David Webb and a few other talk radio hosts had an off the record meeting with the President. He noted they aren’t allowed to quote directly anything Trump said...but...he said Trump... when it comes to foreign policy is “a lot more like Ron and Rand Paul that people realize or that he (Trump) will ever get credit for.”

And THAT is the problem IMHO!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #195 on: September 11, 2019, 02:32:00 pm »

Trump was right to fire that career war agitator, John Bolton.

I respectfully but strongly disagree and believe that the president will come to realize, and never admit publically, that he made a BIG mistake here.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2019, 02:35:56 pm »
I respectfully but strongly disagree and believe that the president will come to realize, and never admit publically, that he made a BIG mistake here.

Trump.....pathological narcissism at it's zenith. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2019, 02:38:51 pm »
And THAT is the problem IMHO!

It's a huge problem is he has their views on foreign policy.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2019, 03:27:12 pm »

That is a yuge problem.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2019, 04:28:15 pm »

Yep... I don't mind a more civil-libertarian approach wrt foreign policy... In fact, I would prefer it.

But not when it comes to the war we already have. Bad move. Very bad.