Author Topic: 5 things that aren’t racist  (Read 448 times)

rangerrebew

5 things that aren’t racist
« on: September 08, 2019, 01:15:08 pm »

September 7, 2019 | John Hawkins | Print Article

Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BizPac Review.

Liberals habitually call just about everything racist these days except for each other and with the hyper-sensitivity on college campuses and the demands for all white liberals to be guilt-ridden over their imaginary privilege, even that’s not a rock-solid defense anymore.

If everybody and everything is racist, then how do you define racism? If the KKK = Redskins fans = Donald Trump = people who believe in a colorblind world = Nazis = people that opposed Obamacare = anyone who flies a Gadsden flag —  the word racism is meaningless. 

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/07/5-things-that-arent-racist-820379

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: 5 things that aren’t racist
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 01:50:39 pm »
1) The A-OK Sign
2) Voter ID
3) Being Against Illegal Immigration
4) Disagreeing with Minorities
5) Wearing a MAGA Hat

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 02:00:35 pm »
September 7, 2019 | John Hawkins | Print Article

Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BizPac Review.

Liberals habitually call just about everything racist these days except for each other and with the hyper-sensitivity on college campuses and the demands for all white liberals to be guilt-ridden over their imaginary privilege, even that’s not a rock-solid defense anymore.

If everybody and everything is racist, then how do you define racism? If the KKK = Redskins fans = Donald Trump = people who believe in a colorblind world = Nazis = people that opposed Obamacare = anyone who flies a Gadsden flag —  the word racism is meaningless. 

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/07/5-things-that-arent-racist-820379

* The Confederate Battle Flag is not racist.  It's the small minded idiots who wear white robes and pointed hoods  that are.

* The notion of honoring  brave confederate soldiers who defended their homeland against invaders with statues is not racist.  The small minded idiots like BLM, SJW goons, and the Southern Poverty Law Center tearing them down are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 03:42:28 pm »
* The Confederate Battle Flag is not racist.  It's the small minded idiots who wear white robes and pointed hoods  that are.

* The notion of honoring  brave confederate soldiers who defended their homeland against invaders with statues is not racist.  The small minded idiots like BLM, SJW goons, and the Southern Poverty Law Center tearing them down are.

I've never heard the USA described that way then speaking about the Civil War.

I'm of the thought that flying the Confederate Flag to honor the soldiers that died is just as stupid as flying the Swastika Flag to honor the soldiers that died there, too

Besides, the Confederates were the one's who started the Civil War
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 03:48:12 pm »
   Besides these, EVERYTHING!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 04:17:57 pm »

The confederate flag was ubiquitous at Southern rock band concerts in the 70s. In california. No one thought it was meant as anything besides a symbol of regional pride.

That it is now seen on par with the swatsika is typical of today’s ignorant ultra sensitive knucklehead culture.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 04:21:01 pm »
The confederate flag was ubiquitous at Southern rock band concerts in the 70s. In california. No one thought it was meant as anything besides a symbol of regional pride.

That it is now seen on par with the swatsika is typical of today’s ignorant ultra sensitive knucklehead culture.
Not satisfied with that stupidity  the "woke's" now want the Confederate Railroad band banned.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 04:22:55 pm »
Not satisfied with that stupidity  the "woke's" now want the Confederate Railroad band banned.

P*ss on em.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2019, 07:04:10 pm »
I've never heard the USA described that way then speaking about the Civil War.

I'm of the thought that flying the Confederate Flag to honor the soldiers that died is just as stupid as flying the Swastika Flag to honor the soldiers that died there, too

Besides, the Confederates were the one's who started the Civil War

Who called up 10,000 after Sumpter was fired upon?  Who invaded who? Really want to re-fry that argument?

You are an excellent SJW anti-south  spokesman.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2019, 07:05:48 pm »

Note "Of the Cross"'s comment above.  Some even here equate the the CBF to the Swastika.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2019, 07:07:17 pm »
   I agree @catfish1957 The science is NOT settled, we do indeed need to re litigate this thing until those damn Yankees realize the errors of their ways.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 07:34:26 pm »

Where is any reference to the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia in this article?  Not sure why this came up. @catfish1957

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2019, 07:35:51 pm »
I came here to comment on the article being referenced.  Silly me.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2019, 07:40:15 pm »
Where is any reference to the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia in this article?  Not sure why this came up. @catfish1957

Gadsen Flag was referenced.....  CBF gets even worse unfair PC press.  Why not?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2019, 07:47:33 pm »
Gadsen Flag was referenced.....  CBF gets even worse unfair PC press.  Why not?

Because it's not the topic and it starts another "War Between The States" argument that goes on forever and goes nowhere.  No need to derail this topic.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2019, 08:37:30 pm »
I do NOT like bannin flags, statues etc.

The taliban destroyed Budhist statues, in Afghanistan.

The muslim muthaphuckahs ought to blow up the Pyramids.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 02:31:39 pm »
Who called up 10,000 after Sumpter was fired upon?  Who invaded who? Really want to re-fry that argument?

You are an excellent SJW anti-south  spokesman.....

That's silly. If Cuba attacks Gitmo with all they've got. We're taking over that island. And it's Cuba's fault.

Now, replace Cuba with the CSA and Gitmo with Fort Sumter, same logic applies.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 02:37:21 pm »
That's silly. If Cuba attacks Gitmo with all they've got. We're taking over that island. And it's Cuba's fault.

Now, replace Cuba with the CSA and Gitmo with Fort Sumter, same logic applies. 

This is not a civil war or confederate flag discussion.  Please refer back to reply #2 if you are confused.