Author Topic: Reminder to Liberals: The USA Is Not a Democracy  (Read 170 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reminder to Liberals: The USA Is Not a Democracy
« on: September 07, 2019, 07:40:02 pm »
September 7, 2019
Reminder to Liberals: The USA Is Not a Democracy
By R. Quinn Kennedy

Semantic infiltration within the political realm is typically defined, in its various forms, as unknowingly adopting the terms used by an opponent in such a way as to undermines one's own argument.

With the help of their cronies in the mainstream media, leftists are exceptionally good at semantic infiltration.  Take, for example, the words "illegal alien."  The term is simple enough.  When a citizen from a foreign country enters a country not of his origin, he is alien to that newly entered country because, by birth, he is not a citizen of it.  When the individual has entered the new country in violation of that country's immigration laws, he can be properly termed an "illegal alien."

Throughout the late 1990s, in order to shift the emphasis away from the very real fact that Mexican nationals crossing the border into the United States were doing so illegally, the Left coined the disingenuous term "undocumented immigrants."  The mainstream media, clearly understanding Nazi Germany's propaganda techniques used to influence public perception, began repeating the term "undocumented immigrant" relentlessly.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/reminder_to_liberals_the_usa_is_not_a_democracy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Reminder to Liberals: The USA Is Not a Democracy
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 09:05:23 pm »
Never has been and I pray never will be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien