Author Topic: The Cure for Confused Male/Female Relationships  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Cure for Confused Male/Female Relationships
« on: September 07, 2019, 01:37:02 pm »
September 7, 2019
By Lloyd Marcus

At our annual Labor Day family reunion, I surprisingly found myself in conversations in which male/female relations was a reoccurring theme.

A happily married female relative told me about five of her middle-aged girlfriends who are looking for husbands. She said they probably will not be successful because they are domineering women who refuse to respect a man.

A gentleman said he asked his wife to prepare him a plate of food from the buffet, which she did happily. A radical feminist scolded his wife, “Why did you do that? There is nothing wrong with his feet and hands!” The gentleman told the bitter woman to stay out of their relationship.

A young female relative cornered me at the dessert table. She ranted about how her dating pool is filled with boys rather than real men like her dad. “I am so tired of wearing the pants in every relationship. I would gladly take off the pants and hand them over to a real man. I'll even cut the pants off, turning them into shorts if it will make him feel better. I just want a responsible adult male that I can respect and depend on.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/the_cure_for_confused_malefemale_relationships.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: The Cure for Confused Male/Female Relationships
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 01:53:59 pm »
September 7, 2019
By Lloyd Marcus

At our annual Labor Day family reunion, I surprisingly found myself in conversations in which male/female relations was a reoccurring theme.

A happily married female relative told me about five of her middle-aged girlfriends who are looking for husbands. She said they probably will not be successful because they are domineering women who refuse to respect a man.

A gentleman said he asked his wife to prepare him a plate of food from the buffet, which she did happily. A radical feminist scolded his wife, “Why did you do that? There is nothing wrong with his feet and hands!” The gentleman told the bitter woman to stay out of their relationship.

A young female relative cornered me at the dessert table. She ranted about how her dating pool is filled with boys rather than real men like her dad. “I am so tired of wearing the pants in every relationship. I would gladly take off the pants and hand them over to a real man. I'll even cut the pants off, turning them into shorts if it will make him feel better. I just want a responsible adult male that I can respect and depend on.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/the_cure_for_confused_malefemale_relationships.html

I see this all of the time.  My niece just started law school to be a women's rights attorney.  Even though I love her dearly, we can't hardly hold a conversation as she tends to hate most if not all men.  I can't see marriage in her future....sad....