Author Topic: Eleven years after he last released medical records, Biden’s health at issue as campaign stonewalls  (Read 1806 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eleven years after he last released medical records, Biden’s health at issue as campaign stonewalls
by Kimberly Leonard
 | September 06, 2019 12:01 AM

Democratic front-runner Joe Biden was speaking at a televised town hall Wednesday when the corner of his left eye appeared to fill with blood, bringing attention away from the issue of climate change at a time when his campaign is already batting back scrutiny about his age and health.

The eye issue likely isn't serious and will go away on its own after a few days, but it came after reporters have been asking Biden about whether his age will get in the way of his pursuit for the White House and following a string of verbal miscues. Biden is 76, and if elected he would be the oldest person ever to occupy the Oval Office, older than Ronald Reagan at the end of his second four-year term.

By the time any second Biden term ended, he would be 86, uncharted territory for the presidency.

"Hopefully, this is no big deal," tweeted Herman Cain, a former Republican presidential candidate, about Biden's eye. "That said, it's not helping Joe Biden — a man who desperately needs to dispel the idea that his age and health are 2020 concerns."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/pressure-grows-on-biden-to-release-health-records-as-campaign-stonewalls-on-bloody-eye-mishap
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Hurry up, Joe.

I've got 6PM today.   :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where are the TV doctors, the talking heads of health, the gurus of good advice giving expert Med advice 24/7 on Old Joe's bloody eye?  You know they would be jumping to the airwaves to offer support to Trump if the retina was on the other eye..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I heard a doctor on Fox explain that the old method by which Biden's aneurysms were treated makes him think some damage may have occurred.

They used to do a craniotomy, removing a piece of skull bone and navigating the brain to find the blood vessel with the weak spot and then sealing off the aneurysm with metal clips to keep blood from flowing into the aneurysm. The blood vessel from which the aneurysm arises must be preserved so blood can reach the brain.

Now the procedure is less invasive and done through the arteries with a small catheter and wire. The aneurysm is sealed with a metal coil.

I think the theory about residual effects from the invasive surgery has merit. Not surprising that the campaign is stonewalling his health issues.

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline OfTheCross

You know what?...I care about this in the same way that I care about Trump's taxes being released.

Let's get both out in the open, please.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You know what?...I care about this in the same way that I care about Trump's taxes being released.

Tax returns vs medical records.  Yeah those two are apples and apples right there.

Good job.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

*****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online kevindavis007

Sorry to me the physical health of the Presidential candidate matters more than his or her tax returns imho.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Sorry to me the physical health of the Presidential candidate matters more than his or her tax returns imho.

It's only the same thing to shit-stirrers. ****slapping
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

Having had a parent with a form of dementia (died at age 69), I just wonder why Joe's family won't get him out of this nonsense snd seek medical help.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Having had a parent with a form of dementia (died at age 69), I just wonder why Joe's family won't get him out of this nonsense snd seek medical help.

I don't know about the rest of the clan, but Jillbilly wants the trappings of the White House.  She drooled over it for eight years.  She doesn't give a crap about Joe's health, which is pretty sad.
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

Probably,  and sadly,  true.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

I doubt there's any there, there. But after what happened at the Bore-a-thon Marathon declining to say anything is not a good look.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
On his best day, Biden was a gaff meister.

Now, Biden is SENILE

Offline OfTheCross

How so? If the President dies? They both bring their own set of problems. I'd rather the President die than be in Russia's, or any other foreign power's pockets.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Wingnut

How so? If the President dies? They both bring their own set of problems. I'd rather the President die than be in Russia's, or any other foreign power's pockets.

And we would rather have members that were not Demplants.  But what can you do? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Nobody is in Russia's pockets, your people had going on 3 years to prove it and it didn't happen.  So, yes, the health of a candidate is more important than a non-crime.

You really are on the wrong Forum, Sonny.   You have yet to make a single conservative argument in over 100 posts.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Every once in a while a chew-toy gets through, @The Ghost.  Be my guest.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Nobody is in Russia's pockets, your people had going on 3 years to prove it and it didn't happen.  So, yes, the health of a candidate is more important than a non-crime.

You really are on the wrong Forum, Sonny.   You have yet to make a single conservative argument in over 100 posts.

:silly: @Ginger :silly:

More to the point, Progs' great rainbow hope (calling him "great white hope" would be racist, :silly: ), Robert Mueller assassinated the Trump-Russia Collusion Delusion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline OfTheCross

I'm not accusing anyone of being a criminal. I'm just pointing out that both are concerning and possibly compromising. Either our President dies in office or is susceptible to foreign control. We should get both. It's been customary to release health and tax information. Why stop now?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not accusing anyone of being a criminal. I'm just pointing out that both are concerning and possibly compromising. Either our President dies in office or is susceptible to foreign control. We should get both. It's been customary to release health and tax information. Why stop now?

Bullshit you're not.  No, one is "concerning."  The other was put to bed by your best efforts to pin a crime on the President.  The tax is just looking for dirt.  No matter what is released, your friends will make hay of it, so why would a sane person cooperate?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 02:08:26 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline OfTheCross

Bullshit you're not.  No, one is "concerning."  The other was put to bed by your best efforts to pin a crime on the President.  The tax is just looking for dirt.  No matter what is released, your friends will make hay of it, so why would a sane person cooperate?

If you don't expect/care or want Trump to cooperate, why would Biden? Like you said, no matter what is released, your friends will make hay of it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you don't expect/care or want Trump to cooperate, why would Biden? Like you said, no matter what is released, your friends will make hay of it.

I don't expect him to cooperate, in fact I hope he fights like Hell, so we can throw the Democrat hypocrisy into stark relief.
I will NOT comply.

Offline OfTheCross

I don't expect him to cooperate, in fact I hope he fights like Hell, so we can throw the Democrat hypocrisy into stark relief.

If he gets the nomination he should trade that for Trump's taxes.

I don't think he'll release anything unless he gets the nomination, though