Author Topic: Investigation: Anti- ICE “Never Again Action” Not The Spontaneous Grassroots Group It Claims To Be  (Read 182 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Investigation: Anti- ICE “Never Again Action” Not The Spontaneous Grassroots Group It Claims To Be

Over the past several months, Never Again Action (NAA), a purportedly spontaneous grassroots Jewish group, has burst into the public eye by staging and videotaping protests at Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and other government facilities across the country.

But, as a joint investigation by the Legal Insurrection Foundation and the Washington Free Beacon has revealed, NAA is not what it purports to be. NAA is a repackaging of the same activists who organize with far-left, anti-Israel groups such as IfNotNow (INN), American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP), and CodePink. There is every reason to believe that these obsessive anti-Israel activists have a hidden agenda: to insert themselves at the forefront of the immigration issue to hijack the movement and turn it against Israel, as has been done repeatedly since the Ferguson riots in 2014. NAA is not just astroturf, it’s a deception.

Unsurprisingly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

None of these protests are spontaneous or grassroots.  They are highly organized and well financed by certain special interests designed to create anarchy and chaos with the goal of bringing down the US. 

I am always amused when I see some supposedly spontaneous protest in a predominantly black and poor neighborhood.  If these people are poor neighborhood residents, where did they get the money for the professionally designed protest signs and t shirts with logos?  My guess is that 90% of the protesters don't even live in the neighborhood. 

Is Soros behind these groups and their protests?  I don't know, but somebody is.

Offline skeeter

Its a closed loop process - wealthy leftwing groups sponsor 'spontaneous' protests, demanding action from politicians funded by same groups, all recorded, packaged and slickly presented to the public by media associated with same groups. The objective ALWAYS being somehow getting in our lives and in our pockets.

Leftwing activism is a highly efficient - and profitable - industry.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:10:46 pm by skeeter »