Author Topic: Media Cancel James Mattis After They Learn His Book Criticizes The Wrong President  (Read 330 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Media Cancel James Mattis After They Learn His Book Criticizes The Wrong President

When it comes to foreign policy, the President has the final say, no matter how strongly his advisors feel. The media don’t seem to understand this and constantly portray any decision Trump makes as dangerous and illegitimate. Somehow, the world hasn’t gone into a nuclear meltdown though. It’s almost like they have no idea what they are talking about?

One such decision was Trump wanting to pull out of Syria. It was enough that James “Mad Dog” Mattis resigned over it. That’s fair. If he couldn’t do the job anymore, I’m not going to criticize him for deciding to move on. The irony of the entire situation is that Democrats, who cheered Obama’s disastrous pull-out from Iraq, suddenly become the hawkiest of war hawks, but I digress.

The current story is that Mattis is writing his memoir and that got the media press corp really excited. You see, because Mattis left on rocky terms from the Trump administration, including a fairly forward resignation letter, the expectation was that he was going to blast Trump.

So you got headlines like The Man Who Couldn’t Take It Anymore from The Atlantic and The Man Trump Wishes He Were from The New York Times. You could almost see the foam forming around their collective mouths. They were about to get another tell all they could fluff for weeks, and if that meant rehabilitating a person they used to hate in James Mattis, then that was a price they were willing to pay.

Then something happened. While Mattis’ book laid into a President, it just so happened to be the wrong President in the media’s eyes. That would be Barack Obama...

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/09/05/media-cancel-james-mattis-learn-book-criticizes-wrong-president/?fbclid=IwAR0o5PRvgcpZcZmGie9DJobjKQSd3q9RTzSWc3gX2yQBGmZrQOryadeITPU
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to see the way the weasels ran away from Mad Dog.  Who would have thunk it?   :pop41:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to see the way the weasels ran away from Mad Dog.  Who would have thunk it?   :pop41:

But they aren't the problem!  We need them!  Yeah! Right!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Bwahaha.

Thats all I'll say about that.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But they aren't the problem!  We need them!  Yeah! Right!
LOL!

There goes MD's almost certain #1 best seller ranking at the NYT!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Mattis confirms in that book everything I was hearing though the grapevine during the time Obama was in office.

Another little middle finger moment Obama did to our NATO Partners...the same month that Putin invaded the Ukraine...because of the Obama implement sequestration the only U.S. active duty attack helicopter battalion in Europe cased it's colors and was shut down.

Also...lets not forget he brought home the 2nd ID combat units from Korea and turned it over to rotational units from the U.S.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Totally punked the media. Gotta love it.
The Republic is lost.