Author Topic: Justice Ginsburg Noticed How Good Bill Clinton Is With Women During Her Supreme Court Interview  (Read 414 times)

rangerrebew

Justice Ginsburg Noticed How Good Bill Clinton Is With Women During Her Supreme Court Interview
DCwire
By Daily Caller

Kevin Daley on September 4, 2019

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wryly recounted her Supreme Court interview with former President Bill Clinton on Tuesday night, saying Clinton, who has been accused of sexual misconduct on multiple occasions, seemed quite comfortable speaking with women.

Ginsburg made the remarks during a Clinton Foundation event at the University of Arkansas, before a friendly audience of some 15,000.

“I’ve had the experience with some men that they have a certain discomfort talking to a woman — [it] was not that way with President Clinton,” Ginsburg joked.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/justice-ginsburg-noticed-how-good-bill-clinton-is-with-women-during-her-supreme-court-interview/?utm_campaign=TPInewsletter090419BR2&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 12:22:58 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I think Ruth and Janet Reno share the distinction of being the only female associates Clinton didn't try to get it on with (unless you count HRC)...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

Justice Ginsburg Noticed How Good Bill Clinton Is With Women During Her Supreme Court Interview
DCwire
By Daily Caller

Kevin Daley on September 4, 2019

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wryly recounted her Supreme Court interview with former President Bill Clinton on Tuesday night, saying Clinton, who has been accused of sexual misconduct on multiple occasions, seemed quite comfortable speaking with women.

Ginsburg made the remarks during a Clinton Foundation event at the University of Arkansas, before a friendly audience of some 15,000.

“I’ve had the experience with some men that they have a certain discomfort talking to a woman — [it] was not that way with President Clinton,” Ginsburg joked.

Very uncharacteristically Clinton' s pants fit just fine all through his interview with RBG.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bill Clinton was plenty comfortable talking with women, that was the problem.  Ask Juanita and Paula.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think Ruth and Janet Reno share the distinction of being the only female associates Clinton didn't try to get it on with (unless you count HRC)...

And, we're not even sure about that.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Very uncharacteristically Clinton' s pants fit just fine all through his interview with RBG.

:silly:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
And, we're not even sure about that.

I think we can be pretty sure about HRC.   Even Chelsea doesn't look a damn bit like Bill.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

You might add Donna Shalala to that list.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You might add Donna Shalala to that list.

The only woman I've seen that looks the same, whether standing on her feet or on her head.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And he has medical knowledge! If you get hurt, he'll tell you to put some ice on it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

The only woman I've seen that looks the same, whether standing on her feet or on her head.   :whistle:

Hmm. Like a human palindrome.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hmm. Like a human palindrome.

Muttley agrees...

000hehehehe
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

And he has medical knowledge! If you get hurt, he'll tell you to put some ice on it.

Since he shoots blanks, at least he never had to worry about paying for an abortion.

Offline mountaineer

Since he shoots blanks, at least he never had to worry about paying for an abortion.
But what about Danny Williams, his alleged son?  :pondering:  As George Costanza said, "My boys can swim!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org