Author Topic: The zombie movement to impeach Trump  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The zombie movement to impeach Trump
« on: September 04, 2019, 03:23:52 pm »
The zombie movement to impeach Trump

Matthew Walther

September 4, 2019

One of the worst things about having a phone is the fact that other people can use it to call you. For four years now I have received the same call at least twice a day, always from numbers somewhere in northern Virginia. When I pick up, the robotic voice informs me that this is the last chance for me to claim an extended warranty for my vehicle due to a recall. The fact that the 2004 Pontiac Vibe in question was totaled on September 11, 2015, does not deter the scammers any more than the fact that I have spent nearly half a decade now alternating between pushing the "1" button in order to be removed from their calling list and telling their representative that our old Vibe is actually an 1874 model. ("Is it still eligible?")

I think of these zombie calls (which you would think our new activist FCC would be able to do something about) whenever I see a new round of stories about House Democrats who claim to be pursuing Donald Trump's impeachment. This cause, like the living dead, seems to arise again to feed on the brains and attention spans of mortals no matter how many times it is shot down, including by the party's leadership.

This week Politico reports that some 137 Democrats in the House now support bringing articles of impeachment against the president for, well, something. Part of the problem they face is that none of the horses they pick — the report of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation, his long and painful hours of testimony in the House — ever manages to come in. This has not stopped Rep. Al Green of Texas from attempting to impeach Trump for saying rude things about professional football players, but he has thus far failed to win the support of most high-ranking members of his party.

more
https://theweek.com/articles/862587/zombie-movement-impeach-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: The zombie movement to impeach Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 05:52:10 pm »
Personally, I'm hoping the Dems do manage to impeach Trump. It would be political suicide and very :pop41: to watch.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.