Author Topic: #WeAreIsraa: Outrage as Palestinian woman 'tortured to death' in honour killing  (Read 228 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Diana Alghoul

#WeAreIsraa: Outrage as Palestinian woman 'tortured to death' in honour killing

Activists across the world are calling for justice for a Palestinian woman after she was reportedly killed in a family honour killing on Thursday.

Israa Ghrayeb, a 21-year-old Palestinian from Bethlehem, died after allegedly being beaten and tortured by her brother after she posted a video on social media with a man who she was soon to be engaged to.

Her brother Ihab, a Canadian resident, was reportedly angered by the video, claiming it dishonoured the family by showing her together with her fiancé before the official wedding ceremony.

Read more at: https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/News/2019/8/31/Man-tortures-Palestinian-sister-to-death-in-honour-killing

The article goes on to say she was also assaulted a second time in the hospital, I mean, that is really bad if that happened, I"m reading all of the details still.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lighten up. What is an honor killing between a good moslum family.  Besides The family says she jumped from a balcony of their home after being "possessed by demons.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:54:20 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.