Author Topic: Joe Walsh Implodes  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Walsh Implodes
« on: September 03, 2019, 01:08:19 pm »
September 3, 2019
Joe Walsh Implodes
By Christopher Skeet

During the summer of 2012, I campaigned for Joe Walsh.  I manned the phones for him, I went door to door for him, and I attended his events.  That October, I witnessed the third debate between Walsh and Tammy Duckworth (who would go on to win the election), which was not so much a debate than it was a large-scale shoutdown by the latter’s supporters.  Outside the event, I wasted fifteen minutes trying to get a sentence in against some rambunctious, spittle-drenched animal who mistook his arrant girth for intimidation.

I supported Joe Walsh because he had spent the previous two years in Congress doing what he had campaigned to do.  He forewent government provided healthcare for himself and his wife, in principled opposition to socialized medicine.  When in D.C., he slept on an air mattress in his office rather than use taxpayer funds to stay in posh hotels.  During his tenure, he held 363 town hall meetings, all open to the public, which was more than any other congressperson.  He refused to budge an inch on increasing the deficit.  I met him a few times, and he seemed an over-caffeinated yet nice enough bloke.  But he put his money where his mouth was, and for that reason I was willing to donate my time and efforts to his campaign.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/joe_walsh_implodes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Walsh Implodes
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 01:25:42 pm »
quote]William “Kiss of Death” Kristol [/quote]

Oh that is good! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.