Author Topic: What was Madeleine Westerhout doing at the White House at all?  (Read 698 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What was Madeleine Westerhout doing at the White House at all?
« on: September 01, 2019, 02:31:05 am »
August 31, 2019
What was Madeleine Westerhout doing at the White House at all?
By Monica Showalter

In retrospect, one wonders why Madeleine Westerhout, the White House aide to President Trump who resigned after drunken indiscreet comments to reporters, was there in her job as "Director of Oval Office Operations" at all.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/what_was_madeleine_westerhout_doing_at_the_white_house_at_all.html

Good question that could be asked about several who have worked for him.  Like Amorosa.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/what_was_madeleine_westerhout_doing_at_the_white_house_at_all.html#ixzz5yEhXl3vh
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/what_was_madeleine_westerhout_doing_at_the_white_house_at_all.html#ixzz5yEhKeVwQ
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

Re: What was Madeleine Westerhout doing at the White House at all?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 02:49:54 am »
    Her predecessor, Hope Hicks:

I see a pattern here, being a horny ol goat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 03:18:15 am »
Good grief, not everything is nefarious or requires a tin foil hat.  Westerhout was highly recommended by the RNC at a time when 98 percent of WDC was a NeverTrumper and loathe to work for the new President or his administration. 

As for Romney, don't give him more credit and stature than he's worth.   Ronna McDaniel, Chair of the RNC, is Romney's niece and is doing an admirable job for the Committee, the President and his administration.  She has even spoken out against her uncle on several occasions through the years.

Westerhout served the President very well since Jan 20, 2017.  I think if POTUS had his druthers he would have reprimanded her for talking to the press, even "off the record" and especially while enjoying some wine, and let her stay in the position.  But she pissed on the third rail .... his family.  She tied his hands and had to go.

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

While Madeleine Westerhout has a fully enforceable confidentiality agreement, she is a very good person and I don’t think there would ever be reason to use it. She called me yesterday to apologize, had a bad night. I fully understood and forgave her! I love Tiffany, doing great!

5:52 AM - 31 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1167782135786332161

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 03:47:07 am »
    Her predecessor, Hope Hicks:

I see a pattern here, being a horny ol goat.

Yep, and I am sure that Amarosa was only there for her looks also.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 04:05:36 am »
Omarosa.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 04:13:46 am »
Hope Hicks was the Director of WH Communications after serving with the Trump campaign since, quite literally, day one @corbe

Madeline Westerhout was the President's only Personal Assistant serving since 2017, and promoted to Director of Oval Office Operations Feb. 2019.

Posted just in case facts are of any interest to you.   :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 04:14:16 am »
   Thank You for the Clarification @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 05:16:57 pm »
D.C. is worse for rats than California.  I do not blame Trump for trusting his family above others.  Most people resent nepotism, but in this case, I think Trump is in a difficult position. 

Trump has involved people of differing opinions in his administration.  I would fully expect high turnover with his high expectations.  I think he was foolish to trust any generals/admirals in his administration that rose under Obama.

She deserved termination.  And she will not have a hard time finding a position, for there are plenty of Democommies and RINOs that will offer her another fat life position.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 08:14:00 pm »
Hope Hicks was the Director of WH Communications after serving with the Trump campaign since, quite literally, day one @corbe

Madeline Westerhout was the President's only Personal Assistant serving since 2017, and promoted to Director of Oval Office Operations Feb. 2019.

Posted just in case facts are of any interest to you.   :shrug:

Tinder doubles as a job search app? Who knew?    :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.