Author Topic: An Eye-Opening, First Hand View Of Chechnya Today  (Read 241 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
An Eye-Opening, First Hand View Of Chechnya Today
« on: August 31, 2019, 02:30:18 am »
An Eye-Opening, First Hand View Of Chechnya Today - CD Media
by L Todd Wood
August 30, 2019

GROZNY, Chechnya

I have to admit I was hesitant when asked to participate in a 10-day “cultural tour” of Chechnya in the northern Caucasus.

Isn’t this the place where they kidnap, torture and kill people, a mafia state that has become an international byword for brutality and deprivation? But upon being assured of my physical safety, I agreed to go. I’m glad I did. The experience was eye-opening.

The Western press has spent much time detailing the negative charges laid against Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov’s government; I don’t want to do that. I’ll focus on what I saw and experienced first-hand with the Chechen people.

Read more at: https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2019/08/30/an-eye-opening-first-hand-view-of-chechnya-today/

Their trip apparently went smoothly, the remainder of the article says.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: An Eye-Opening, First Hand View Of Chechnya Today
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 02:40:50 am »
The tour company had connections somewhere.
Very likely that the tour company paid whomever they had to pay to keep everyone safe.
This example would certainly not apply to just any average Joe travelling there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.