Author Topic: Obama's former faith adviser blasts Dem resolution on nonbelievers as 'politically stupid'  (Read 269 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Obama's former faith adviser blasts Dem resolution on nonbelievers as 'politically stupid'

Caleb Parke
3-4 minutes

A former faith adviser to then-President Barack Obama on Friday blasted the Democratic National Committee's recent resolution embracing nonbelievers, calling it "stupid on a fundamental level that transcends electoral politics."

"I just want to be clear," the adviser, Michael Wear, wrote on Twitter. "This is both politically stupid, but also, just stupid on a fundamental level that transcends electoral politics."

Two weeks ago, Wear -- the author of "Reclaiming Hope: Lessons Learned In The Obama White House About The Future Of Faith In America" -- told Fox News he believed Democrats had a chance at winning over religious voters. "President Trump has lowered the bar to reach conservative religious voters to an extent that we haven't seen in this century," he said.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-religious-obama-adviser

I don't think I agree with this feller but heck, it's on fox so posting it. If it is too religious, then we don't need it. I get his point but I don't really get his point.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If it is too religious, then we don't need it. I get his point but I don't really get his point.

Looks fine to me, @TomSea.  If we can do Peterson, we can do Wear. tri22
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1