Author Topic: How do you solve a problem like James Comey?  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How do you solve a problem like James Comey?
« on: August 30, 2019, 01:51:46 pm »
August 30, 2019
By Patricia McCarthy

To begin solving the problem of former FBI director James Comey, who's been blasted by the Department of Justice in its Inspector General Report, start by never again hiring people who value themselves so loftily over the people they are charged with representing.  In other words, never hire someone like him, who absolutely believed he was smarter than, better than, and more important than the people whose laws his agency was tasked with enforcing.  Enforcing the law was never on Comey's agenda, not at all.  He was all about the power he had amassed as director of the FBI.  What was in his head?  How cool am I? he must have thought.  I can do whatever I want, to whomever I want, for whatever reasons I want.  I don't like Trump.  I don't want him to discover all of the machinations we employed to protect his rival, Hillary Clinton.  He must be destroyed.  Here is how we will do it.

Then he and his pals in the FBI, at DOJ, CIA, and whomever else he could bring onboard crafted a scheme to frame candidate Trump, President-Elect Trump, then President Trump, for being in cahoots with the Russians.  These people give new meaning to the word "hauteur."  They are our self-appointed members of Orwell's fictional Inner Party.  They think it's real!  But that's not quite enough.

The I.G. Report on Comey released on Thursday is a damning document.  Much of what it reveals is not new, but the details within are shocking.  What is absolutely clear is that Comey and his partners in crime calculated an elaborate plan to take Trump down.  They plotted and schemed, set their game in motion, supremely confident in their expertise at ruining people.  That is what they do; they thought they had it down cold.  Oops!  They thought they were the masters of the universe.  Oops!  Turns out they are not.  They are nothing but pompous screw-ups who believed the hype of their type in comic books and action movies.  They're just sad wannabe heroes in their dreams of fame and fortune.  Oh, they all get rich, one way or another, but fame?  Honor?  Not so much.  Men like Comey and his co-conspirators' plan to overthrow a duly elected president are a blight upon this nation.  They are the kind of men the Founders knew would always be part of the landscape and that the Constitution was meant to protect against.  It did, until this squad of villains crawled out from under their respective rocks.

Comey and Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Yates, Strzok, et al. all seem to share a psychiatric condition of grandiose delusions.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/how_do_you_solve_a_problem_like_james_comey.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: How do you solve a problem like James Comey?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 01:59:03 pm »

You nail his hide to the barn door and leave it there for all to see!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien