Author Topic: The worst is still to come for Jim Comey  (Read 804 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The worst is still to come for Jim Comey
« on: August 30, 2019, 01:40:29 pm »
The worst is still to come for Jim Comey
By Kevin R. Brock, opinion contributor — 08/30/19 09:00 AM EDT

At 6’8”, fired FBI director James Comey moves through life like a shark’s fin, well above the water level set by the rest of us. This brings attention, which he appears to enjoy, perhaps even crave. He has become a public performer over the past three years, cultivating a disarming “aw shucks, lordy, lordy” persona while covering his damaging actions with milky platitudes.

The Department of Justice Inspector General just fired the first of three cruise missiles trained on Mr. Comey with devastating impact. Comey’s reaction? “Feel free to apologize to me.” 

Rushing into victimland is a common strategy for the cornered. Another is staking out an imagined noble duty to a contrived higher authority — one that looks strikingly similar to the image he sees in the mirror each morning. 

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/459379-the-worst-is-still-to-come-for-jim-comey
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: The worst is still to come for Jim Comey
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 01:43:27 pm »
Riiiiiight.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 01:48:18 pm »
If the coup plotters don't start going to jail, this country is finished as a Nation under law. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 02:00:17 pm »
I keep saying that the crimes committed against Donald Trump and his presidency were well understood by regular Americans. We saw 2 years, 24/7 reporting of the Russia hoax saturating radio, television, newspapers and magazines. We’re not stupid. We saw the collusion between the deep state and the media and William Barr knows that we witnessed FBI corruption in real time.

Barr will not let that stand. The public must have an accounting for the FBI to regain the trust of the American people and I believe Barr wants that too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 02:00:40 pm »
If the coup plotters don't start going to jail, this country is finished as a Nation under law. 9999hair out0000

:yowsa: pointing-up  Absolutely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 02:04:05 pm »
Barr will not let that stand. The public must have an accounting for the FBI to regain the trust of the American people and I believe Barr wants that too.

I agree...I don't know who but I think someone will be charged, convicted, not sure

I am confident Barr will indict one or more...he has to to regain the trust of the American people
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 02:05:38 pm »
I agree...I don't know who but I think someone will be charged, convicted, not sure

I am confident Barr will indict one or more...he has to to regain the trust of the American people

One won't do it for me. It has to be a parade with Hillary as the drum major.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 02:23:31 pm »
This person is wrong, speaking off the top of his head.  Comey put every memo in the FBI records. I know the name of the FBI official(s) he gave the memos as he wrote them for him/them to record them.  I know the date every one of them was given to the FBI.  The FBI has not said there are memos they didn't have at the time they were written, it is the opposite, the FBI had every one of them as they were written.

Some people are writing salacious articles just to be writing about this so their articles get  passed around the net, just as this faulty one is posted here.

If I don't know something, I beat it to death until I know all of it.  I have done that with this subject - the Russia investigation, who did what and when did they do it not only with Comey, but others in the Justice Department when the Russian thing began.  I'll post about this later today, with names and dates.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 02:33:25 pm »

Agree @mystery-ak   And I think Comey's on the list of indictments for the FISA applications.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 02:36:09 pm »
One won't do it for me. It has to be a parade with Hillary as the drum major.

If any of the following four walk, it will be highly destructive to the concept of equality under the law:  Brennan, Clapper, Comey and McCabe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 02:36:22 pm »
Never thought I would be saying this, but...... bring on the torches and pitchforks!  I want to know why there are TWO SETS OF LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY!   :smokin:   9999hair out0000

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2019, 02:40:18 pm »
FTA

Close behind the IG’s second report will be findings by U.S. Attorney John Durham whether Comey and his rogue team of investigators violated FBI and departmental guidelines to initiate a counterintelligence investigation into a presidential campaign. They will determine if Comey had adequate justification for launching such an unprecedented investigation. 

But beyond that, Mr. Durham and his team likely will follow up on emerging indicators that Comey may have colluded with other intelligence community leaders to actually “manufacture” the justification needed for an investigation by targeting covert informants against campaign representatives in violation of established policies and procedures. 

Based on this, it appears the DOJ declined to prosecute Comey for what in the full scheme of this coup attempt is a parking ticket.  Justice is coming.

@truth_seeker

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 02:42:55 pm »
FTA

In short, James Comey is not out of the woods after the first IG report, which has exposed him as someone who casually and carelessly disregarded established rules and regulations. It is not a stretch to imagine that this disregard carried over into other more serious areas of potential abuse of authority. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 02:51:18 pm »
FTA

@Right_in_Virginia  I'm in a much better mood today.  I slept.   wink777
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 03:02:59 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  I'm in a much better mood today.  I slept.   wink777

Welcome back  :beer:  @Cyber Liberty

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2019, 03:03:40 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 03:32:30 pm »
Never thought I would be saying this, but...... bring on the torches and pitchforks!  I want to know why there are TWO SETS OF LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY!   :smokin:   9999hair out0000

Then I advise you to keep away from the Roy Moore threads. Seems liberals are not the only one that practice the said vice.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....