Author Topic: Bret Baier rakes ‘crowing’ Comey over the coals, media cohorts follow suit  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bret Baier rakes ‘crowing’ Comey over the coals, media cohorts follow suit
August 29, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey’s cocky, arrogant and obnoxious sanctimony in the face of a “damning” report from the Department of Justice has earned him caustic censure from all sides of the political news aisle, from Fox News all the way to even CNN and MSNBC.

First up is Fox News’ usually unopinionated chief political news anchor, Bret Baier.

“James Comey is essentially crowing about avoiding an indictment from the Department of Justice, which is a little rich, if you think about it,” he said following the release of a report by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz late Thursday morning.

While it’s true Attorney General Bill Barr has opted not to prosecute Comey over the IG’s findings (at least for now …), that doesn’t nullify the findings themselves, which are that the disgraced former director “violated Department or FBI policy” by sharing his memos with the media, set a “dangerous example” for his colleagues and sought to “achieve a personally desired outcome.”

And the former director did all this despite always “kind of portraying himself as this man of the law who follows the rules and who is this pillar of fortitude,” Baier pointed out.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/29/bret-baier-rakes-crowing-comey-over-the-coals-media-cohorts-follow-suit-802756
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

But if you think only the folks at Fox News were willing to bash Comey, you’re dead wrong.

“The report itself is still very damning for the former FBI director,” CNN political correspondent Sara Murray bluntly opined late Thursday morning.

I think the MSM are finding this report unspinnable into something positive for Comey. For now at least.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think the MSM are finding this report unspinnable into something positive for Comey. For now at least.

I'm waiting to see what else Comey gets away with, along with Brennan, Clapper and Strozk.  I don't trust the DoJ, and I think Barr is playing us all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: