Author Topic: John Brennan warns Trump that his 'protective cocoon' is 'temporary'  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan warns Trump that his 'protective cocoon' is 'temporary'
by Julio Rosas
 | August 29, 2019 07:31 PM

Former CIA Director John Brennan warned President Trump that the "protective cocoon" protecting him is "only temporary" in an ominous tweet defending James Comey.

After President Trump tweeted, "Perhaps never in the history of our Country has someone been more thoroughly disgraced and excoriated than James Comey in the just released Inspector General’s Report," Brennan responded by saying Comey "is far more decent, ethical, honest, competent, & patriotic than you could ever hope to be" and "It is only because Attorney General William Barr and Senate Republicans that he is not in a world of "trouble & hurt. But their protective cocoon is only temporary..."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-brennan-warns-trump-that-his-protective-cocoon-is-temporary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Brennan warns Trump that his 'protective cocoon' is 'temporary'
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 11:52:18 pm »
John Brennan is public enemy number one as far as I'm concerned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 11:55:46 pm »
Never in the history of this country was there a gang of government miscreants more deserving of a good long spell in the Graybar Hotel than these clowns.

I pray that one day it amounts to more than just a fond wish.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 12:04:48 am »
Who the hell is Brennan to "warn" the President of the United States? He used to be somebody. Who is he now?
Sound more like a 'threat' than it does a warning.
The delivery guy from Dominos "warns" President Trump. You better watch out!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 12:08:16 am »
Former CIA Director John Brennan warned President Trump that the "protective cocoon" protecting him is "only temporary" in an ominous tweet defending James Comey.

Has Brennan committed identity theft to get multiple "Medical" Marijuana cards?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.