Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib: ‘As For Books, I Just Finished "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k"’  (Read 315 times)

rangerrebew

Rashida Tlaib: ‘As For Books, I Just Finished "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k"’

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D.-Mich.) did a Q&A with “The Cut” in which she explained what she does when she is “unwinding at the end of the day.”

“I don’t really unplug when I’m in D.C.,” she said, “because it’s mostly late nights and early mornings.

“I definitely watched the final season of Game of Thrones this year,” she continued, “which my staff loved because they’re all obsessed with it. As for books, I just finished The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, Mark Manson.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/rashida-tlaib-books-i-just-finished-subtle-art-not-giving-fk

Online rustynail

We can learn so much from the Palestinian culture.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
We can learn so much from the Palestinian culture.
Don't you mean of the Arabs no other Arab country wants culture?

Offline berdie

I wish she would read "How To Speak in Public Without Cursing". Or the history of the US...and share the knowledge gained with The Squad.

Offline mountaineer

Not a shred of class nor breeding. We are so fortunate to have pigs like her in the Congress! Yay!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I wish she would read "How To Speak in Public Without Cursing". Or the history of the US...and share the knowledge gained with The Squad.

Is that what Allah teaches them.  How to cuss like a drunken sailor
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.