Author Topic: Majority of Federal Arrestees are Foreigners, Thousands of “Unknown Citizenship”  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

August 27, 2019 | Judicial Watch
Majority of Federal Arrestees are Foreigners, Thousands of “Unknown Citizenship”

Months after the U.S. Sentencing Commission revealed most federal crimes are executed by Hispanics and involve immigrants and drugs, the Department of Justice (DOJ) reports that foreigners accounted for the vast majority of federal arrests last year. Furthermore, apprehensions in the five judicial districts along the Mexican border, home to a quarter of all drug cases in 2018, have nearly doubled in the last decade. It doesn’t end there; the number of Central Americans captured by federal authorities in the five border districts tripled in one year alone and has risen 30-fold in the last two decades. During the same period, the apprehension of Mexican citizens also increased significantly.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/majority-of-federal-arrestees-are-foreigners-thousands-of-unknown-citizenship/

Offline skeeter

This data is very significant. The rats are bringing the chaos because it's good for them politically.

It's a shame very few voters will ever notice it.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This data is very significant. The rats are bringing the chaos because it's good for them politically.

It's a shame very few voters will ever notice it.

I keep hoping @skeeter

If they don't notice it the few media outlets that will present it, I believe that more and more people are "noticing" it right in their own towns and cities....  first hand!

Offline skeeter

I keep hoping @skeeter

If they don't notice it the few media outlets that will present it, I believe that more and more people are "noticing" it right in their own towns and cities....  first hand!

Realization will have to come from the grass roots, and in red and purple regions. Media in blue states will never acknowledge it.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Realization will have to come from the grass roots, and in red and purple regions. Media in blue states will never acknowledge it.

Yes, what better way to learn about it.....  seeing it impact your life, business, family, etc.   Right there in front of your face..... no media required!!