Author Topic: Jill Biden says she has found 'a path to recovering my faith' on 2020 campaign trail  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden says she has found 'a path to recovering my faith' on 2020 campaign trail
by Naomi Lim
 | August 27, 2019 04:53 PM

Jill Biden's wife Jill says that her husband's third bid for the presidency has had a surprising side benefit: It has renewed her faith in God.

The former Second Lady, 68, opened up on Tuesday about her struggles with religion after she and the former vice president, 76, lost their son Beau to cancer in 2015 at the age of 46. She was speaking at a fundraiser in Atlanta hosted by a local breast cancer physician, reflecting on a prayer service she recently attended.

“For the first time in a long time, I felt like there was a path to recovering my faith. For all the things I expected to find on this campaign, a pathway back to my faith was not one of them,” the former second lady said, adding how “grateful” she was for the opportunity to meet everyday Americans, regardless of whether they supported her husband.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jill-biden-says-she-finds-a-path-to-recovering-my-faith-on-2020-campaign-trail
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So...a Presidential campaign is nothing more than some woman's vision-quest now?  Hallelujah, Jill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The dead son thing is their bread and butter - this is just another way to exploit it...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sick with political ambition.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln